One For The Road: A Road Records Benefit & Celebration (2 Viewers)

Approximate stage times

Doors 7:30
8:20 to 8:50 Large Corpo
9:00 to 9:30 Adrian Crowley
9:40 to 10:10 Colm MacConIomaire
10:20 to 11:00 Si Schroeder
11:10 to 11:50 The Jimmy Cake
12:00 to 12:50 Jape
1.00 - Close Road DJs

Think this is it ha ha

R.E COLLECTION BUCKETS AT THE BAR.

okay, is there anyone that can look after the collection thing?
im going to ask a mate who runs a restaurant if i can get a couple of mayo buckets or something.

but, i dont think ill be able to stay around to the bitter end, so is there anyone who can look after these buckets in term of collecting them at the end of the night and making sure the cash goes somewhere safe?

R.E COLLECTION BUCKETS AT THE BAR.

okay, is there anyone that can look after the collection thing?
im going to ask a mate who runs a restaurant if i can get a couple of mayo buckets or something.

but, i dont think ill be able to stay around to the bitter end, so is there anyone who can look after these buckets in term of collecting them at the end of the night and making sure the cash goes somewhere safe?
okay this is an official bucket appeal. the only buckets i can get will have many pounds of mayo still in them.

anyone?

PM me.

no, i mean theyre all half full!

okay, listen im going to use some of my shoeboxes instead.

so,

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE WILL BE AT LEAST TWO COLLECTION POINTS AT THE GIG.

MOST LIKELY ONE AT THE BAR AND ONE AT THE DOOR OR IF THERE IS A MERCH AREA, THEN THERE.

thanks.

HAVE A GOOD FUCKING NIGHT.

p.s i still need to confirm someone to look after the boxes at the end of the night. PM me.

so anyway there'll be a very limited number of tickets on sale at the door. this is nearly sold out, we're literally talking 30 or so tickets left. so if you want one get down there early.

new stage times yo

as Vinnie explained Colm Mac ConI omaire has sustained an eye injury and can't perform

new stage times yo

as Vinnie explained Colm Mac Con Iomaire has sustained an eye injury and can't perform tonight

please allow some leeway for gremlins

8.20 The Large Corporation
9.05 Adrian Crowley
9.50 Jape
10.35 Si Schroeder
11.30 The Jimmy Cake

ROAD DJS til 2.30am

so anyway there'll be a very limited number of tickets on sale at the door. this is nearly sold out, we're literally talking 30 or so tickets left. so if you want one get down there early.
Oh no, friends still haven't bought theirs yet :( :(

great for Road though!

Was just heading out the door to this when housemate collapsed in kitchen. Waiting for lift to the hospital to make sure she's okay.

Disappointed to be missing this. Might make it in towards the end of the night.

Just got in from hospital. She should be okay, she's just completely exhausted, has been crazy stressed with PhD and other stuff, hasn't been minding herself. I hadn't seen her in about a week so when I heard her in the kitchen just went into say hello. Lucky I did as there was nobody else in the house at the time!

Hope everyone had a blast tonight and that the contributions were helpful to Road :)

I'm off to me leaba!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back