On/off (1 Viewer)

this obsession must stop, at the end of the day behind all the cool t-shirts and coregraphed dance moves their just people like you and me, maybe their tattoos are that bit cooler and their hairs done a bit better and they get to sit in the treasure island corporate box in croke park but deep down their just ordinary guys and your infatuation must be really freakin them out at this stage

Napalm said:
Great show from the boys last night, tough titty to those who went and got ate by the corprate rock munchers greenday.

Pssstt!

were greenday any good?

Only Of You.... and CHRISTIE ROAD!!!

Need I say more?

OK, I will.
Green Day were unique... as always!

The show last night was NOT unique!!!
It was the same show ive seen three times before,and countless times on TV.
Dont get me wrong,im a huuuuuge green day fan,but the show last night was not origional at all at all,Dancin with myself was brilliant,but ive seen it before... Christy road was a nice surprise,but chances are,no one requested it,and they will play it at Reading and Leeds aswell,they have lost what spontanuety they had in past years...
i said a haaaaaay oooooh:(

Insomniak said:
Only Of You.... and CHRISTIE ROAD!!!

Need I say more?

OK, I will.
Green Day were unique... as always!

I'd hardly use the word "unique" seeing how their set was basically the same as ever but Only Of You and Christie Road.........fuckin hell, that was amazing. Half the fucking place were like headless fuckin chickens when they played those two songs though. 2000 Light Years Away was expected but good.

oogieboogie said:
The show last night was NOT unique!!!
It was the same show ive seen three times before,and countless times on TV.
Dont get me wrong,im a huuuuuge green day fan,but the show last night was not origional at all at all,Dancin with myself was brilliant,but ive seen it before... Christy road was a nice surprise,but chances are,no one requested it,and they will play it at Reading and Leeds aswell,they have lost what spontanuety they had in past years...
i said a haaaaaay oooooh:(
actaully the girl beside me asked for it. i wanted stuart and the avenue .. god dammit.

i have to say i thought green day was amazing.

you can tell it was cause they have done it soo many times before.

they hays did get boring tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back