Old Jamaica Ginger Beer (1 Viewer)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
Where in town sell this? I have only seen it in cans in a couple of places, but I want to get a 2 litre bottle.

Alternatively, someone suggest an alternative.

thanks

Where in town sell this? I have only seen it in cans in a couple of places, but I want to get a 2 litre bottle.

Alternatively, someone suggest an alternative.

thanks

i've seen it in the indian shop thats opened on the moore street side of the ilac. its the first one on the left of the ilac coming down moore street from henry street.

you should be able to find it in most of the african shops along that street. one thing i havent tried is the guinness non alcoholic malt drink from africa. its made as a by product of guinness process but minus the booze. seen it in a few african stores.

guinness N/A to go with your other designated driver drinks

That stuff is the best. A mate of mine came back from a booze run to Newry with 1.5 litre bottles of it which he got in Sainsburys. You can get 500ml bottles in that Indian shop on Parnell Street and cans in the Spar next door to it.

A mate of mine came back from a booze run to Newry with 1.5 litre bottles of it which he got in Sainsburys.

Yeah got lots of on my trip up north.

Makes a nice mixer with Vodka.

this stuff is delish if you can get it - phoenix ginger beer

ginger.gif

it has lumps of ginger floating around in it. here is the recipe, looks like a bit of a pain though

when we made our first record the studio had a big vending machine, for all your cokes/fantas etc, and no matter what you pressed all you got was old jamaica cans. the dream

also purchasable in various shops on abbey st and parnell st, never seen a big one though. god, i'd love a big one. i'd buy a bottle of captain morgans and a lime to celebrate.

also purchasable in various shops on abbey st and parnell st, never seen a big one though. god, i'd love a big one. i'd buy a bottle of captain morgans and a lime to celebrate.

I never even thought of putting rum in with this stuff - and i have a bottle of rum at home! Goodbye Friday night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back