Oh Great... 10 euro notes wreak havok with our nether regions (1 Viewer)

knowing himself, he probably just made the entire thing up and is now laughing at us... it's the wine, it was always the wine... oh, on that point, deklington, have you tried 'sangre de torro'? an imaculate tipple, spanish, red, around 12 blips a bottle... highly recommended.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Stuart Little!! Yay!!

That post is from March 2002, I'd wager Mr Stunning was typing things like "neither regions" into the Forum search and this popped up.

Stuart Little, now he was a quality poster. Quality.

Pantone247 said:
Stuart Little, now he was a quality poster. Quality.

ha ha!

you're gonna turn into the internet one of these days

I'm going to drop over to your house and you'll be sitting there on the couch having a smoke, except it won't be you, it'll be an internet

snakybus said:
ha ha!

you're gonna turn into the internet one of these days

I'm going to drop over to your house and you'll be sitting there on the couch having a smoke, except it won't be you, it'll be an internet

If I'm the internet, you're Ceefax, or more like one of of those digital watches with a calculator built in. Thats you're brand new multimdia PC that is.

Remember one day I came from work one day and you and Derek were sitting on my couch. I swear I thought I'd finally smoked my brain logic bone away or something.

Our actual plan was for you to arrive home, go up to the jacks, and find me sitting there on the bog reading your guitar world magazines and Derek having a bubble bath with your rubber ducky on his head.

snakybus said:
Our actual plan was for you to arrive home, go up to the jacks, and find me sitting there on the bog reading your guitar world magazines and Derek having a bubble bath with your rubber ducky on his head.

Egad! I have smoked my brain logic bone away!

:(

Hag it'd be an honor to have my insane ramblings used as a Damo title

stunning said:
Link is dead now....so, what was the deal with this?

Thomas

from http://www.munster-express.ie/020308/opinion1.htm

Watch out, new Euro money might be deflationary!
Finally, this week, a few words of warning to all you money hoarders out there. Most of us are lucky if we can hold on to our money long enough to even count it but we all know hoarders who just love the smell and feel of new bank-notes.

Well, from now on they had better watch out because, last week, came a claim from a man in Germany who insisted he had been rendered impotent after handling a large pile of new 10 Euro notes.

Apparently, his girlfriend came into an inheritance and they decided to withdraw the whole lot from the bank in 10 Euro notes and spent an erotic (!) evening feeling and smelling the money. However, ever since, our hero has been unable to perform and is blaming his impotence on the chemical Tributyl-Zinn which is used on the notes. A spokesperson for the German government admitted that each 10 Euro note contained 740 micro-grammes of the chemical which could damage the human hormone system if encountered in sufficient quantity. But, pointed out the spokesman reassuringly, the miniscule amount contained in even a big pile of notes would not be sufficient to cause the man's problem.

I've heard the Euro being accused of causing inflation but never deflation. All the same, it might be safer to stick to the old cheque book and credit-card for a while, especially if a romantic night is looming on the horizon.

From The Guardian - 26/6/03

Cocaine found on nearly all euro notes
By Kate Connolly in Berlin

Almost all euro bank notes have traces of cocaine, according to a study by German scientists.

Prof Fritz Sögel and a team from the Institute for Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research in Nuremberg studied 700 euro notes from across the euro zone between January 2002 - the month the notes were launched - and last August.

Three per cent were found to be contaminated with an average of 0.4 microgrammes of cocaine particles, just days after the euro's launch, and this figure soared to 90 per cent in seven months.

The most highly contaminated notes, in the first study of its kind on euro notes, originated from Spain.

Rolled up banknotes are often used to sniff cocaine. Because the notes are made from pure cotton, cocaine crystals stick easily to them and quickly get passed on to other notes, according to experts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back