Official Statement from the Organisers of Mór '03 & '04 (4 Viewers)

Here lets just get some bongos and some acoustic guitars, sit in a field and improvise sitting infront of a laptop "playing music".
That shit'll work out.
It'll be called More.
Girls won't show up.

While I have no affiliation with, or reason to have any sympathy with one side or the other, does it not seem like the 'castle crew' and their sympathisers who have posted on this thread all seem to be grammatically challenged in one way or another? A lot of these folks' posts are kinda hard to read. Sort it out!

just don't blow her up when you get home and everything will be grand.

photon said:
Yeah. My theoretical girlfriend is pretty pissed off about it, let me tell you. She's probably gonna make me sleep on the hypothetical sofa tonight.

Paul

lmd64 said:
I think naming it Mór and putting on a different type of lineup than was on in previous years could end up being confusing. .

Like turning on Miss World and finding its all hairy leather men this year.

Anyway lets be bitter and bitchy (why shouldn't I be everyone else is) and say the clear lesson is there is no point trying to bring culture to the heathen culchies - they just flush it down the bog and go back to their Mundy records. :p

Patchow said:
So they hand out little favors to us meagre humans who try to make it music ... gangsters. I'll see you guys around town. Don't worry. Folks be informed!

I agree - mor in all its forms - I agree with the castle guy mor is about overcoming the new louts who seek to run our lives

is this one the niece? or is that castle girl? now that the boyos have been 'outed' with such sophistication, im intrigued as to who this dude is

GrRrrrR said:
While I have no affiliation with, or reason to have any sympathy with one side or the other, does it not seem like the 'castle crew' and their sympathisers who have posted on this thread all seem to be grammatically challenged in one way or another? A lot of these folks' posts are kinda hard to read. Sort it out!

Those Folks.
So.........Folkey.

...What the hell's the matter with me today??

mark winkelmann said:
Like turning on Miss World and finding its all hairy leather men this year.

Anyway lets be bitter and bitchy (why shouldn't I be everyone else is) and say the clear lesson is there is no point trying to bring culture to the heathen culchies - they just flush it down the bog and go back to their Mundy records. :p

cheeky boy, i'll get my gomies to short ya kapitol fools out....

no need to pick on the culchies, man, that just ain't cool bro !ninjaaaa

eoinbox said:
is this one the niece? or is that castle girl? now that the boyos have been 'outed' with such sophistication, im intrigued as to who this dude is

either some Irish-Chinese bloke or just one, big, walking, talking,talking,talking, superhero exclamation mark.

see? there i go again....jezuzz.

Vinnie said:
Patchow's posts read like an Irish singer-song writer.

The brown hills of Kilmacken.....down with begrudgers....family is your sun....and a breakfast roll is the nectar...of the Gods......

admit it, vinnie. you just hate songs.

There should be an independent tribunal set up to investigate this and get to the heart of the problem.

This tribunal should be conducted by a collective of like-minded lawyers whose soul aim is the quest for truth and have no desire for money.

Ideally, it should take place in a forest.

And the findings should be posted up on Thumped and ie-indie.

beetleonitsback said:
admit it, vinnie. you just hate songs.

I like the theme tune from Grizzly Adams. That's a song.

Deep inside the forest is a door into another land,
Here is our life and home,
We are staying, here forever in the beauty of this place all alone,
We keep on hoping...
Maybe, there's a world where we won't have to run, and
Maybe, there's a time we'll call our own,
Living free in harmony and majesty,
Take me home,
Take me home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back