Odessa (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
me and stan and gorillamunch and some other mates were on Odessa for brunch on saturday. They seated us and then pretty much declined to come back and take our order. Eventually I caught the eye of a waiter and asked could we order. He looked at me, like I was a piece of shit, or similar, and began to take our orders. He managed to do this without speaking one word to any of us. He then flounced off. A long time later the food arrived, and it was grand. Massive big portions, we were all happy and well fed. Then we decided to have coffee. Couldn't get served. Eventually managed to order 2 coffees and a cappuccino. When they turned up, the waitress asked who was for the cappuccino, gave it to the person who'd ordered it, slammed the other 2 cups of coffee down at the end of the table and walked off.

Unbefuckinglievable. Needless to say, no tip was left. That's about my 3rd really shite experience in Odessa, never to be repeated. Fucking ignorant, rude pricks, and it's shame because it's good value for brunch and the food is decent. However, you're obviously expected to pay extra for politeness and good service.

people who do "brunch" deserve everything they get

i went in there a few months ago for a meal in the evening and the staff were fine but the food wasnt great - monkfish (the fish was nice enough in fairness, the little bit i got) surrounded by a variety of dull beans with shitty tomato sauce on them. the food my companions got did look better but i wouldnt bother going back to try it.

Definetly write a complaint. I used to work there and anyone that made a written complaint would get a €50 or larger voucher.
Only problem is you probably dont want to go back there. Guess you could give it to a sibling/relative you dont like:rolleyes:

You should have asked right there and then what's their problem and ask for their manager. Every customer deserves good treatment. If those waiters and waitresses can't give that kind of service then they deserve being there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back