Obsolete...rr (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
Ah yes, back in the Land of Thumped after 15 months fluting around Oz and the like. And back to the same mundane job I left. The ambition is just oozing out of me.

Anyways, I threw up a few MP3s by Obsolete (Mullingar Beat Combo) on a free site for your parousal...
http://www.audiostreet.net/artists/013/038/obsolete.html

I recorded them myself and they were never mastered so they will probably make your ears bleed.* See what you think.

* Ear bleeding not gauranteed.

Are you the same Obsolete that had the song Add to the History?

Cuz I likes that song a lot. Tried to contact you a few times but for some reason it never worked out. Can't even remember why...:confused:. Buhsureanyways, might wanna have a little chat to ye. Don't get excited.

roxy said:
Are you the same Obsolete that had the song Add to the History?

Cuz I likes that song a lot. Tried to contact you a few times but for some reason it never worked out. Can't even remember why...:confused:. Buhsureanyways, might wanna have a little chat to ye. Don't get excited.

Hi there Roxy..."Add to the History" - that's us alright...I've been away for a while so everything was put on hold...I'll drop you a pm with my email address, if you need to get in contact. :D

Unclealo said:
Howaya Beany!
Howsagoindere Uncle Allen...I hope the last year has been kind to you...and by the way, a belated Happy New Year 2004 & 2005 to you!

I'd like to say its great to be back home, but its not that great. Its cold and everyone has bought houses and got married. :(

An the upside, I'm back playing music again. .|..|

Welcome back Beany, and good to have Obsolete back too. Is it true that the rhythm section you so callously left behind in your drive to find yourself nearly joined a certain band that nearly, you know, did a Johnny Logan and stuff. I won't name names to protect the innocent/guilty...

Alan Latchley said:
Welcome back Beany, and good to have Obsolete back too. Is it true that the rhythm section you so callously left behind in your drive to find yourself nearly joined a certain band that nearly, you know, did a Johnny Logan and stuff. I won't name names to protect the innocent/guilty...
Ha ha!:D The lads have been busted! This is what happens when you leave youngsters to their own devices. I would give me great pleasure to reveal the name of the band that Mixer and Molateen joined briefly in my absence, but I can't remember it...I think it was "Johnny's Wireless", or something like that.:rolleyes:

It turned when I did enventually find myself, I was in the last place I looked...lying on the kichen table beside my car keys...funny that.

I'd love to of been on You're a Star. So sad that I'm not in that band. Suppose I'm stuck with Obsolete

As a truly international jet setting band the rhythm section are heading farther a field . I am heading stateside and mixer is going to denmark (I think) . Unlike Mr Stalk who felt the need to go for a year and a half it will only be short term . Hopefully if all goes well we should be gigging in February .

By the way did anyone download the songs???????

The tension in those VH1 reunited specials. My favourite bit is when they sign the album. Great stuff.

The best one I saw was the Kajagoogoo one. Brilliant. Too shy shy, indeed.

Speaking of Kajagoogoo. http://www.kajagoogoo.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back