Now that i've had a long haired cat, i dont think i'll be able to go back (2 Viewers)

I know, but it actually makes crazy sense. We used to take our cats on holidays with us (no, really) and we always used to butter their paws when we arrived.
johnnystress said:
thats so crazy...etc

thanks for that!Ill give that a go

Coool

even if it doesn't work the potential comedy value makes it all worthwhile!

;)

My cat bullys me. Was bending over the wall the other day and she head butted me. Shes sprayed me before, then If I stand near her she sticks her claws into the back of my leg. If Im asleep and she sits on my bed she'll bite my toes if I move. If you try to use the computer she sits on the keys.

When she was younger she used to hide in the bookcase and jump out when you walked past. Shes a completely white short haired cat, as common as fuck. We have a load of stray cats on the farm. Theres around 15 of them out there now, just sitting around, they are all afraid of my cat. Some times they just turn up dead in our yard.

I used to have a cat that followed me every where. But then she got hepititus. We had another white cat when I was young and I have a memory of my brother colouring her in with pink and green highlighter.

Are you the youngest? They seem to know this sort of thing. One of my parents cats bullies my younger sister, she is 26. Fear not, cat bullying never ends.

Also I think headbutts are really sweet.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

imageLON80203201158.jpg

my friend has a massive cat called Titus. They got a dachsund puppy, (Milo) who thought chasing Titus around all day was hilarious. even when he got pounced on and had his eyes almost clawed out.

what's funny now is that Milo is bigger, and the tables have turned. i dont think Titus is used to Milo being the aggressor, but he just isnt big enough to beat him up anymore. hehehe. they have these hilarious face offs.

kirstie said:
Are you the youngest? They seem to know this sort of thing. One of my parents cats bullies my younger sister, she is 26. Fear not, cat bullying never ends.

Also I think headbutts are really sweet.

Yeah I am the youngest. She head butts me a lot but arnt they just cat kisses cause they know your pissed off with them?

I think headbutts are a sign of affection - cats usually do them only when they are particularly pleased or happy.
Roisin said:
Yeah I am the youngest. She head butts me a lot but arnt they just cat kisses cause they know your pissed off with them?

Super Dexta said:
here's my parents' cat in the lovely basket i knitted him

Aaaaaah! He's gorgeous! And the basket looks cool too. Glad he likes it!

He reminds me of my dear departed Rosie, the most affectionate cate ever. Does he drool a lot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back