Now that i've had a long haired cat, i dont think i'll be able to go back (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl said:
my cats not any breed but she's lovely, catches rabbits with mixamitosus and we let her in the house when mams not home. my mams a crazy cat hater.

fredcat.jpg

aw, poor puss. How come you got a cat then if you weren't going to have it live in the house? Or did the cat get you?

trianglegrrrl said:
my cats not any breed but she's lovely, catches rabbits with mixamitosus and we let her in the house when mams not home. my mams a crazy cat hater.

312842345_m.jpg

This is my cat back home. Pantra.

These are the neighbours cats up here in the big smoke. Always hangin round my garden. They don't have names that I know of.

iveo9y.jpg

iveptw.jpg

Cats rock, no matter the power of their follicles

kirstie said:
aw, poor puss. How come you got a cat then if you weren't going to have it live in the house? Or did the cat get you?
its a farm cat but my sister and i play with her a lot so she thinks she's the shit and she is too! cats > dogs

there's a lane just over the portobello bridge near the centra (opposite the blackberry market place?) and there are tons of strays that just hang around there all day. loads of them.

glen said:
Oresome name.

Nope, its pantra. We somehow mispelt Pantera, and Pantra became the cats name.

She kicks ass.

I'm goin home for xmas and I'm gonna see my cat!!!1!!1!!!!!

Woo!!!

here's a recent photo of my parents' cat. i wuv him. so surprised looking.

image2.gif

pictures of him in the basket i knitted him to come shortly.

butter their feet, they lick it off and then as a by product of the washing, they transfer their spit to the floors and furniture which puts their smell in the house, so that helps settle them. And don't let them out for a while either.

johnnystress said:
Heres Pius

PIUS.jpg

PIUS2.jpg

we've just moved house and him and his sister are freaked out

any advice on calming them down?

I don't have any official cats of my own, my parents have my teenhood moggy at home, but this is one of my sisters cats and he is amazing:

Attachments

• spice.jpg
    spice.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
kirstie said:
butter their feet, they lick it off and then as a by product of the washing, they transfer their spit to the floors and furniture which puts their smell in the house, so that helps settle them. And don't let them out for a while either.

thats so crazy...etc

thanks for that!Ill give that a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back