Now that i've had a long haired cat, i dont think i'll be able to go back (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

no really, short haired cats just seem so normal in comparison. when henry does die, i dont think we'll be able to replace him with anything but another maine coon. ah well.

favourite cats anyone?

im going for the british shorthair. and why not.

i am aware that i named the british shorthair as my favourite cat in a thread that's entitled "now that i've had a long haired cat, i dont think i'll be able to go back"

but im crazy that way

Love British Shorthairs. Love love love them, so much so that my avatar is one. When we move again and have space, I am getting 2 chocolate british shorthairs. Such fabulously good natured and friendly fellows.

Awww.

also Alan, my Personal Puss, that lives with my parents, is a long haired moggy and he is gorgeous. But extremely messy to live with.

henry's next to me now, attacking my girlfriend's interior design notes. what a scamp. you're right though, he is quite messy. but how could you get mad at a ball of fluff?

days off with the cat are amazing.

what type of cat are these?

kitten.jpg

He looks like good fun. I get him.

Lefty Frizzell said:
what type of cat are these?

kitten.jpg

quote]

Thats a dirty pussy.

I remember being sent out the garage to bring in the washing when i was a young wan. A cat had crawled in to the dryer for some cozy Z's earlier and me mam had slammed the door and turned it on without noticeing, leggin it out to do her weekly shop.

I never had to go get the washing again.

my cats not any breed but she's lovely, catches rabbits with mixamitosus and we let her in the house when mams not home. my mams a crazy cat hater.

Attachments

• willy mc sprinkles the 2nd.JPG
    willy mc sprinkles the 2nd.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back