Not so sexy fetishes (1 Viewer)

That one where adults get off on being dressed up as and acting like babies is fairly revolting. They're not hurting anyone though I suppose.

Oh lord, that's icky because just a while ago, for some reason, infantilism came into my head. Someone mentioned on another thread that Robocop was into baby food, but I didn't ask for details because I wanted it to be true. It made me realise that maybe when I come across someone who is a total knob, I should just assume that they go home and sit in a giant high chair with a giant baby bonnet and get fed mashed peas with a rubber-coated spoon.

AAAGH! Maybe not.

http://www.liljennie.com/

(Sortakinda NSFW, although there's nothing on the first page. I didn't click anything because it icked me out.)

I found this one on Boing boing again:

Fetish DVDs for men who like women who crush model train sets
Picture%203-63.jpg

Reminded me of this

Attack%20of%20the%2050ft%20woman.jpg

i'll read it if you read the dolphin sex page

http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I've seen it before. Is it the one that warns you never to allow a male dolphin to anally penetrate you?

EDIT: Yep, that'd be the one. I'm so glad I know how to tell if a dolphin wants to have sex with me. It's like last time, at first I thought he just wanted to be friends and then I noticed there was something wrapped around my ankle and then I was like, "Uh, Can we just be friends? i've seen the internet."

eh..... I don't know how many dolphin sex pages there are but I would imagine they all warn you.

but yeah it seems to be

eh..... I don't know how many dolphin sex pages there are but I would imagine they all warn you.

but yeah it seems to be

Oh god:

delphinic manlover who has sex with dolphins said:
I do not expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them; I am not that sort of person.

Is there any way to take that website out of my brain?

Oh god:

[/font][/b]

Is there any way to take that website out of my brain?

that smiley face in the browser makes it so much more disturbing

as for your link

I love Mama and Papa Bear, and they love me. The world of the Bears is isolated, but their magic is powerful, and they have commerce with certain other animal-folk. I am sure I will enjoy my new life in it.
wtf? Was it put through babelfish or something? Also, very strange, I don't see how someone could get off on the no sex

that smiley face in the browser makes it so much more disturbing

as for your link

wtf? Was it put through babelfish or something?

All I know is that 'The Burglar' is amazing, and then 'North Star' did me in, the bit where the newly shapeshifted toddler bear does a giant poo.

I want that site out of my brain, too.

ugh, I wonder what the internet 2.0 versions of those sites are like?

Vampirefreaks.com but less hilarious probably

Apparently, along with torture-murder and daughter-rape, Fred West had a fetish for tools (spanners, hammers and what have you) and holes in the road. Rose would say 'Fred, there's a dirty great hole in the road' and Fred would get the horn. Weird!

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I've seen it before. Is it the one that warns you never to allow a male dolphin to anally penetrate you?

EDIT: Yep, that'd be the one. I'm so glad I know how to tell if a dolphin wants to have sex with me. It's like last time, at first I thought he just wanted to be friends and then I noticed there was something wrapped around my ankle and then I was like, "Uh, Can we just be friends? i've seen the internet."

but whats the deal with penetrating a dolphin? i cant be bothered reading that site just tell me

Apparently, along with torture-murder and daughter-rape, Fred West had a fetish for tools (spanners, hammers and what have you) and holes in the road. Rose would say 'Fred, there's a dirty great hole in the road' and Fred would get the horn. Weird!

i wonder did he interfere with the holes

but whats the deal with penetrating a dolphin? i cant be bothered reading that site just tell me

Apparently, it can be done, but it's not easy. I couldn't manage to do much more than skim the page with one eye closed, and when I got to the bit about male dolphins having prehensile penises, I could no longer tell if it was funny-scary or just scary-scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back