non edible things you ate as a child (1 Viewer)

I didnt eat weird things when I was younger but went through a phaze in my early teens where I'd eat things for money... Spiders, dog buscuits etc. worst thing ever though was some one elses sick which I licked off their hand. Now I get sick really easy even if I smell something bad, I think its my body telling my inner 15 year old to cop the fuck on.

Last time I did something like that was when I was sitting with a friend in waterford city centre and they picked up a piece of merange (I cant spell it sugger egg white hard thing) off the ground and went "I dare you to eat this" and sure enough I took a bite out of it, that was about 6 months ago.

i used to eat playdoh and chewing gum frrom the road.
i nearly ate a poo too once in the bath when i was 3 or 4. i was holding it up to my mum as she turned around and saying 'mmm, malteser?', i nearly ate it.

i used to eat playdoh and chewing gum frrom the road.
i nearly ate a poo too once in the bath when i was 3 or 4. i was holding it up to my mum as she turned around and saying 'mmm, malteser?', i nearly ate it.

Wow, that's not the only malteser poo story I've heard in the past week. Except in the other story I heard, it got ate. And not by the child in the story.

I ate flavoured lip gloss and cherry chapstick. Definitely had a taste of a fruity-scented marker, but I think I stopped at a quick flick of the tongue because it was truly ick. Definitely ingested a significant amount of lipgloss prior to adolescence, though.

Wow, that's not the only malteser poo story I've heard in the past week. Except in the other story I heard, it got ate. And not by the child in the story.

I ate flavoured lip gloss and cherry chapstick. Definitely had a taste of a fruity-scented marker, but I think I stopped at a quick flick of the tongue because it was truly ick. Definitely ingested a significant amount of lipgloss prior to adolescence, though.

Ooh yes I had a cherry chapstick phase. My mother bought me tube after tube of it when I was about 5 because my lips were chapped and it took her a while to figure out why I was going through them so quickly (i.e. one tube a day!).

When I was a kid we had the bottles of Flintstone Kiddies Vitamin C - you're only meant to take one per day. But I thought they were lovely, and because I couldn't open the top of the bottle (child safe bottles) I snuck it outside and smashed it on a rock and proceeded to eat as many of them as possible.

i ate a whistle by accident when i was younger..then had to go to temple st for x rays and whatnot...never did it again though..

Ooh yes I had a cherry chapstick phase. My mother bought me tube after tube of it when I was about 5 because my lips were chapped and it took her a while to figure out why I was going through them so quickly (i.e. one tube a day!).

When I was a kid we had the bottles of Flintstone Kiddies Vitamin C - you're only meant to take one per day. But I thought they were lovely, and because I couldn't open the top of the bottle (child safe bottles) I snuck it outside and smashed it on a rock and proceeded to eat as many of them as possible.

Yes! Flintstones vitamins! You smashed it on a rock? Ah, such a junkie move. But there was something so appealing about them. Despite the fact that a few Spree or something would taste better and you could have more of them without ODing on some processed vitamin, there was something that made the Flintstones vitamins so much more exciting.

And I'm glad the cherry chapstick thing wasn't just me. I'd say there are a lot of us, but when you're that age, you assume you're the only weird one who eats stuff that isn't meant to be eaten. The fact is, the reason my mates didn't go through chapstick as quickly as I did was quite likely because they were too busy gnawing on baseballs, or eating gum off the sidewalk.

It's comforting to know, really.

Yeah chapstick, spiders, snot. I used to eat anything I'm told.

Do you remember that banana flavoured medecine, I used to sneakily skull that. And I used to steal those fizzy vitamin things you put in water you put in water from my friends house and just eat them straight. (I also used to drink a lot of alcohol from my parents drinks cabinet when I was under 5 with my friend.)

I also used to shove things up my nose, which is a bit odder. I was caught shoving a button up my nose once. I had to get my head x-rayed

It's never too late to start, ernesto. I think white wine goes best, unless you're mixing the snots with scabs, in which case, I recommend a sparkling rose.
i was just gonna collect them, add some sugar and then make a snot jam for my toast.
but your way, id get to get drunk too! thanks Jane!

i was just gonna collect them, add some sugar and then make a snot jam for my toast.
but your way, id get to get drunk too! thanks Jane!

No problem. I've never tried smoking them, but it's possible that, mixed with some nice tobacco, a few dried snots could pack quite a punch.

Anyway, just remember, my wine selections are merely recommendations. The best wine for your meal really depends on your own palate.

PS: Snot jam is nice, but be careful not to use too much pectin. Snot gels naturally, so you don't need as much as you would for a fruit jam or conserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back