NOMEANSNO on 29th (1 Viewer)

i was disgusted when i realised i couldn't make any of the gigs because of work.then i ended up seen them in huddersfield on friday last in a small pub only 60 tickets.fucking amazing place to see them they were fucking amazing as usual.score

how was Mob 47 Byrneos?

fucking great!

years ago i got a tape of padraic lost the in lay and since the tape deadly band on it but couldn't remember the name.been trying to find it since.i knew notthing about mob47 thought they were some shitty old scandi crust band .so on sat i siad id check out a song or two anyway .so nicely surpriced as they sounded notthing like i imagined they would. then the singer goes this ones called "stop the slaughter" im like no fucking way its that fucking band from the tape .amazing gig and great to eventually find out who the band off the tape were.between that and nomeansno a great weekend had.

heres a taste of mob47
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats literally the same story I had with Coitus, had been listening to Necromical for years and for some reason never knew Skinny from Cold war had been in them and the 1st time I saw Coitus play here (mighta been the Parnell Mooney) I didn't realise it was them until the songs came flooding out! Even after the 1st few songs I get saying to my mate that Skinny must be standing in for this band!
So so great to see a band that way.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY'RE PLAYING CORK???

I really need to find out but their website only says tbc about the Cork gig. :(

yup hopefully should make it to this, seen them a few times and every time they've been fuckin class, their 25 year anniversary show i saw in vancouver in may 05 was the best though, jesus that means they are goin 27 years at this stage and still play for between 1.5 and 2 hours.|..|.|..|.|..|

They arnt hip thats why !, there not crust,street, epifat or what ever is the latest trend with the sheep , fuck them ! you re always guarrenteed a nite of quality with these canadian fucks, NMN have been going for longer than the average age of the crowd at the recent leftover crack gig,and you wont see many kids who were at LC at NMN xcept for stee of course oh and he s not a kid,id say most of the people who saw them in the new inn in 89 ???? or 90? will be there, there that type of band,
what a sad old man i am!!

Yea, one of the most under-rated bands ever. Down in kerry i only know one other person who heard of NMN and i only found that out yesterday!

It kills to think that it'll be another 17 years (if ever!!) after this until they come back again. Hate not being 18, fuckin wanker age limits laws

.!bog

Cool it's on their website now. It's the 27th at Crane Lane Theatre,
Crane Lane/Phoenix St
Cork city

Dont really have a clue where that is.

Its pretty strict i reckon, its more of a late bar, just started doin gigs, plenty of bouncers...maybe the carrrrk massive have more info, i onl went there once and got thrown out for asking whwre the jacks was

I got my brothers old passport ID. It works sometimes but i got turned down on it recently. You can order some off the net but i dunno if itd be done in time.

they're hardly one of the most under-rated bands ever, seeing as they're massively well known and everybody loves them.

Hey, my flatmate who's not interested in going has got two tickets if anyone would like to buy them off him it would be cool.
pm me thanks

Its pretty strict i reckon, its more of a late bar, just started doin gigs, plenty of bouncers...maybe the carrrrk massive have more info, i onl went there once and got thrown out for asking whwre the jacks was

they are deadly strict...they fukin id'd me de cunts.....
at least the yuppies might get to hear some decent tunes...
their new album is the best one they've ever done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back