NOMEANSNO on 29th (1 Viewer)

17 euro
NoMeansNoposter567.jpg

I'll be there, must get a tricket next weekend when I'm down. Can't bleedin wait.

Would have thought ther'd be more interest in this, they is one of the greatsest punk bands ever!
They arnt hip thats why !, there not crust,street, epifat or what ever is the latest trend with the sheep , fuck them ! you re always guarrenteed a nite of quality with these canadian fucks, NMN have been going for longer than the average age of the crowd at the recent leftover crack gig,and you wont see many kids who were at LC at NMN xcept for stee of course oh and he s not a kid,id say most of the people who saw them in the new inn in 89 ???? or 90? will be there, there that type of band,
what a sad old man i am!!

They arnt hip thats why !, there not crust,street, epifat or what ever is the latest trend with the sheep , fuck them ! you re always guarrenteed a nite of quality with these canadian fucks, NMN have been going for longer than the average age of the crowd at the recent leftover crack gig,and you wont see many kids who were at LC at NMN xcept for stee of course oh and he s not a kid,id say most of the people who saw them in the new inn in 89 ???? or 90? will be there, there that type of band,
what a sad old man i am!!
one of these days the eirecore kids are gonna amass and kick your ass damo!!

This may be the last time they ever play here...The bunker would be an amazingly personal gig i'd say...how much is it does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back