Noisy neighbours (1 Viewer)

our front room is a L shape with the neighbours bedroom snuggled into the inside of the L. trés annoying for them when we get back from a night out and blast out the music...

although lately i've been getting super paranoid about waking them up. i want to move somewhere where the neighbours don't put their heads down 2 feet from my stereo.
Who ever designed those apartments must be a retard. Who would think it's a good idea to put bedrooms next to a neighbours living room like that?

I had a neighbour years ago who used to always play Tunnel of Love by Dire Straits really loud.

I'm quite partial to some of Dire Straits early material so it never really bothered me.

Am I jealous of the mere idea of another human being having sex or just her ability to let the local community know every single time it happens?

Please advise as Im at my wits beginning with this

its a known fact that people who don't get any play tapes really loud of sex noises to make their neighbours think they're getting some. Fact.

We only have one neighbour that we can hear these days, and she has pretty good taste in music so it's all good. It also means when we play music loud she doesn't seem to mind. Plus the bedroom's well away from her front room so we aren't bothered when she has parties etc. The last people living there had a baby and made way more noise than she does!

Last time I had a party the neighbours didn't tell me to turn the stereo down until 2am night two of the session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back