Noisy neighbours (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
I just moved into a new place and it's the first time living in an apartment for over 15 years so not too sure if walls are supposed to this thin.
Can anyone else hear their neighbours through their walls?
I think my bedroom is beside their bathroom cos I've been woken up every Sunday to the sound of the guy puking.

Re: Noisey neighbours

my neighbours are mental. they're all mid 30s benefit scammers. screaming matches at 5.30 in the morning. last week i was woken up to some guy punching the wall and screaming "yew fackin' cunt!" over and over. i think the girl is cheating on him cos she's always having random fellas over. i'm used to it by now. they're nice when they are sober

Oh dear, that sounds horrible Rita (Pardon the pun).

One of the many reasons I moved home was because of the horrific bathroom and bedroom noises of my housemates. Ear plugs are a marvelous invention.

we were the noisy neighbors last night. didn't get any complaints though

Great night,we wernt that noisy.
The only people complaining about the tunes was me cos Diddles would'nt spin a bit of Bowie

That sucks R.Fuxache.
You can't really complain to yer man about the puking though.I'll drop you up a couple of mix cds to play loud when he starts to ralphing.You can rock out and he can have his puke made worse with a nice Fall comp.(theres no way he's a fan)

I'm thinking Industrial Estates as the opening track.I'm gonna do you a cd right now for real...

I live in an apartment block and we don't hear too much thankfully. There's only the apartment above us occupied however. The one next door is for sale so when that goes there'll be work done no doubt. HOwever our neighbour upstairs is an alcoholic and goes on rants every so often. Its fine if you're asleep before she starts

one of our next door neighbours enjoys singing screamo/emo/that band with the bird singer/poppy metal stuff at the top of his lungs

it's annoying/amazing

We have lovely quiet neighbours except for the girl upstairs who believes that pounding DIY at 3am and the wearing of clicky heels on hardwood floors at all times is asseptable behaviour.

Heads-up people in flats, your floor is my ceiling.

That sucks R.Fuxache.
You can't really complain to yer man about the puking though.I'll drop you up a couple of mix cds to play loud when he starts to ralphing.You can rock out and he can have his puke made worse with a nice Fall comp.(theres no way he's a fan)

I'm thinking Industrial Estates as the opening track.I'm gonna do you a cd right now for real...

I don't mind if it's loud music or their TV, just if I hear someone being sick it makes me sick too, and he keeps standing on the balcony shouting to people all day, it's not fuckin O'Devaney. Last night he was telling the women on the floor below that he was going to streel out of her later.

our front room is a L shape with the neighbours bedroom snuggled into the inside of the L. trés annoying for them when we get back from a night out and blast out the music...

although lately i've been getting super paranoid about waking them up. i want to move somewhere where the neighbours don't put their heads down 2 feet from my stereo.

There's a lady in one of the apartments above mine who when she has sex sounds like she's being tickled to death on a particularly terrifying rollercoaster. She has sex every Saturday and Sunday morning and most Tuesday nights. The end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back