Noise Party #5 (3 Viewers)

jimmyC

Hey did anyone see the gig,I missed it and have heard some pretty strange descriptions of what went on,I just want to know who the hell was drinking through a stomach.

jimmyC said:
Hey did anyone see the gig,I missed it and have heard some pretty strange descriptions of what went on,I just want to know who the hell was drinking through a stomach.

The idea of a two-man freakshow seemed like a good idea at the time. Admittedly it was more miss than hit but yeah...the drinking through a stomach bit went down well, so to speak.

For those who havent been to a Noise Party yet - we set up a small stage in the corner of the tbmc main room, which comes into action during main stage changeovers. The idea has been recieved extremely well and is probably one of the main things that differentiates the Noise Party from other showcase gigs. Thing is, it's always a struggle finding an alternative to the acoustic thing though and our attempts so far [white noise (beatboxing) and stephen heneghan (piss take singersongwriter)] have already been sneered at by thumped posters. The freak show was merely another such attempt. So go easy wont ya.

Okay,well don't leave me waiting in suspense what exactly could they do????

jimmyC said:
Okay,well don't leave me waiting in suspense what exactly could they do????

lemme see....eating lightbulbs, razorblades, putting syringes through their cheeks etc. if you want i can get them to post a setlist.

wobbles said:
putting syringes through their cheeks etc.
I think I saw that guy outside the Spar on Thomas Street a few days ago. Does he also do an act where he puts a syringe into his arm?

wobbles said:
lemme see....eating lightbulbs, razorblades, putting syringes through their cheeks etc. if you want i can get them to post a setlist.
Purely for my own interest,try and get the setlist posted.

The noise party #5 sucked dogballs,the only entertaining act got cut off before they had finished and most (not all) of the bands sucked ass.Take my advice,avoid this shit in the future.

I hate to be so persistant,but does anybody know what these guys did exactly?

I hate to be so persistent,but does anybody know what these guys did exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back