NoFX (1 Viewer)

Mr. Mo Stones

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area, long time stalker, first time poster...any word on whether there'll be any um, 'secret gigs' this time round?!ninjaaaa

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area, long time stalker, first time poster...any word on whether there'll be any um, 'secret gigs' this time round?!ninjaaaa

This dude sounds like a cop.

Is Nofx some new drug?

Nofx
They should get a fiddle player be the hokey.

Secret gigs? Whats this? Why not go to the totally un-secret one? Do you hate the Olympia or something (I've never been there - maybe there's good reason to hate it)?

Going to the Olympia gig, have seen them countless times across Europe, my fave being the Academy in Manchester in '99 I think. Was 19 and met Fat Mike outside, was your stereotypical teenage fan, all shaking and "can you siign this please?" shit. Just happened to see some talk about a gig they played in town somewhere last time they played here in the Red Box. Apparently they played the Decline, man that must've ruled. Did this gig actually happen?? Anyone here that was at it??

Going to the Olympia gig, have seen them countless times across Europe, my fave being the Academy in Manchester in '99 I think. Was 19 and met Fat Mike outside, was your stereotypical teenage fan, all shaking and "can you siign this please?" shit. Just happened to see some talk about a gig they played in town somewhere last time they played here in the Red Box. Apparently they played the Decline, man that must've ruled. Did this gig actually happen?? Anyone here that was at it??

Piss take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back