No uniform day... (1 Viewer)

The arrogance of youth.

Not doing yourself any favours, Roisin,

It's a forum. Some people happen to disagree with you. It doesn't make them wrong.

Maybe you should try and listen to them. If you still disagree with them, then that's your prerogative.

But I'll tell you one thing. I know about bullying from a professional and legal point of view.

So maybe you should listen to what I said.

What the fuck..

oh bully bully bully...

shut the fuck up with your shit.

I only give shit to people that give me shit. OK. And that pineapple head has insulted me and my friends a whole fucking lot, so if she thinks she can say what she wants to us i'll sure as fucking hell tell her what I think of her.

AND...

Jesus christ like I put an example of what some girls were saying about me in that to just to show how bitchy school was.

Are some of you telling me that you've never looked at something some one is wearing and gone jesus thats really dodgy looking?

IF so, well done on being you, your just fucking great.

Jill why do I hate valure?

Thumpers holier than thou once again!!!!

genuine question: why would you post this at all if you didn't want people to respond to it? not everyone sees things the way you do, not everyone's up on the details of your life to see everything from your point of view, and speaking only for myself, thinking someone's clothes are dodgy and posting about it on a discussion forum isn't the same thing.

it didn't show how bitchy school was, it showed how bitchy you were.

carbide said pretty much what I was thinking too, so I wouldn't mind hearing roisin's reply.

roisin, there's no need to get so angry about this, you started the thread and people are simply putting pretty straight-forward questions to you (like the one above). retaliating with a 'fuck this, fuck that. fuck all you guys' type of attitude isn't helping you to explain your point any better.

We didn't have to wear a uniform in the last 2 years of school - only rule was no jeans and a shirt with collar.

I was told off for wearing black all the time - ironically the school a was run by priests.

I remember when we had trousers introduced for girls they said it was only from November til Easter when the weather was cold and then back to skirts for the girls. By the time we got to Easter the girls had all outgrown skirts (or said they had) and we didnt want to buying new ones for the sake of a month. Eventually because it was easiest they let us keep the trousers all year round which was fine.

I remember though on school trips the teachers making the girls wear the skirts to present the school better even though trousers were now acceptable. That wasnt enough they let us wear trainers all year round then stopped us on school trips saying we had to wear shoes and most people didnt have any. Alot of expense for one day!!!!

In the school where I received my secondary education we had to wear navy uniforms. Lunchtime was at 12.45 and we had a short break at 11.00 too. At 4.00 we went home to our families who may or may not have been very smelly.

In the school where I received my secondary education we had to wear navy uniforms. Lunchtime was at 12.45 and we had a short break at 11.00 too. At 4.00 we went home to our families who may or may not have been very smelly.

Sounds awfully interesting

in my school one year (maybe more, can't remember) we had to pay money for non-uniform day so that we all took it seriously. and if you dressed up in "outrageous or joke clothes" you were sent home and/or got detention.

my school had so many stupid rules.
haha. yeah. oh you werent around for the year where andy and a few other hoodlums dressed up like ninjas and climbled around the trees and the roofs and shit. they held to school for ransom! it was a really big deal cos it was around the time of some terrorist attacks and the vice princey was mega mad. it was hilarious though.

Our school was closing the year we left and on the last day we just did whatever we felt like pranks wise. There was trouble alright

haha. yeah. oh you werent around for the year where andy and a few other hoodlums dressed up like ninjas and climbled around the trees and the roofs and shit. they held to school for ransom! it was a really big deal cos it was around the time of some terrorist attacks and the vice princey was mega mad. it was hilarious though.

!ninjaaaais the vice princey still pat cannon? or was the princey? or is it yer one wot used to be a guidance counselor?!ninjaaaa

man, they're everywhere!

have you never seen all those movies?
night of the living pat cannons
return of the living pat cannons part II
dawn of the cannons
evil cannons 2

man, they're everywhere!

have you never seen all those movies?
night of the living pat cannons
return of the living pat cannons part II
dawn of the cannons
evil cannons 2

Afraid not, I must look them up. Are they easy to come by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back