no booze no money (1 Viewer)

Zeelander

Website
www.myspace.com
Since I'm already broke from sales splurging :)o :() and I've given up booze for the next few weeks, what fun things can I do that don't involve spending much money or drinking booze...?

You are all invited to join me in whatever frolics you suggest, so make them sexy.

Zeelander said:
Since I'm already broke from sales splurging :)o :() and I've given up booze for the next few weeks, what fun things can I do that don't involve spending much money or drinking booze...?

You are all invited to join me in whatever frolics you suggest, so make them sexy.

isn't knitting fun?

Why not borrow a really tricky jigsaw from someone and try to assemble it without looking at the lid?

roxy said:
isn't knitting fun?

Knitting is the best. I was thinking of something that might get me out the house though. Does someone have a dog I could bring for a walk or something?

Did the jigsaw thing this time last year- bought a huge jigsaw of the cast of Heartbeat (oh yes) and spent a few hours beginning to piece it together, only for my boyfirend's housemate to CLEAN IT AWAY!!! Worst day ever.

This month i will mostly be rediscovering *special* yogurts while watching the five seasons of oz i picked up on DVD for e40 on a dodgy pirate forum.

Which reminds me, i'm making a bunch of backup copies, and i know i promised one to someone on here ages ago (donkey possibly), whoever it is, PM me yer address and i'll send one out when it gets done (which it will cos a mate's offered to do it).

ReadySteadyJedi said:
This month i will mostly be rediscovering *special* yogurts while watching the five seasons of oz i picked up on DVD for e40 on a dodgy pirate forum.

Which reminds me, i'm making a bunch of backup copies, and i know i promised one to someone on here ages ago (donkey possibly), whoever it is, PM me yer address and i'll send one out when it gets done (which it will cos a mate's offered to do it).

Special yogourts made me get lost in my own estate.Seriously.

Zeelander said:
Knitting is the best. I was thinking of something that might get me out the house though. Does someone have a dog I could bring for a walk or something?

Did the jigsaw thing this time last year- bought a huge jigsaw of the cast of Heartbeat (oh yes) and spent a few hours beginning to piece it together, only for my boyfirend's housemate to CLEAN IT AWAY!!! Worst day ever.
some of us should get together for a bit of the knitting. a knitting circle, if you will. i've been meaning to start a thread on the subject for a while. in fact i may just do so now.

oh there's an exhibition on philip treacy's hats for isabella blow on in decorative arts & history which looks like it could be rappa.

Zeelander said:
You really bored? I've got a toddler you can take to the park - then maybe i can get the hoovering done. He reealy hates that hoover...

kirstie said:
oh there's an exhibition on philip treacy's hats for isabella blow on in decorative arts & history which looks like it could be rappa.

my girlfriend said its deadly. i mean my bird, my bird says its deadly. phew.

Kewl.

I meant to go this week while I was off work, but instead I just went shopping 2 days in a row instead. How prole of me.

c0De_n1NjA said:
my girlfriend said its deadly. i mean my bird, my bird says its deadly. phew.

spiritualtramp said:
check out all the free museums

There's a Turner print exhibition starting around now in the National gallery. Free so it is.

Also, try going to the concert hall - loads of tickets start at a tenner (www.nch.ie), so you can be posh for cheap.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
There's a Turner print exhibition starting around now in the National gallery. Free so it is.

Also, try going to the concert hall - loads of tickets start at a tenner (www.nch.ie), so you can be posh for cheap.

Is that related to the Turner prize? If so, it's surely a collection of twaddly twaddle?

nah I'd say it's more likely to be turner, he of fame for use of light in his paintings.

roxy said:
Is that related to the Turner prize? If so, it's surely a collection of twaddly twaddle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back