no booze no money (2 Viewers)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
That's the chap. Isn't the Turner prize named after him?

hindeedy.

there's also an albrecht durer print exhibition in the chester beatty, which i think is on all during february. i heart durer.

minka said:
hindeedy.

there's also an albrecht durer print exhibition in the chester beatty, which i think is on all during february. i heart durer.

Saw that exhibition a few years ago, and liked. Think I might bring the boy to see it, cos he likes pictures with horsemen of the apocolypse and skeletons n stuff, plus I haven't been to the Chester Beatty in a while and their restaurant does nice food an all.

The JMW Turner exhibition in the National Gallery is nice too. Because of the nature of the watercolours and prints, the Gallery can only display them at this time of year in the dimly-lit print gallery and that lends a lovely vibe to the exhibition.

Zeelander said:
Saw that exhibition a few years ago, and liked. Think I might bring the boy to see it, cos he likes pictures with horsemen of the apocolypse and skeletons n stuff, plus I haven't been to the Chester Beatty in a while and their restaurant does nice food an all.

i was thinking of going on sunday afternoon, if yizzer around? though i'll be coming from a morning of yoga, so will probably only be capable of eating my own bodyweight in food in the restaurant and then falling asleep in front of a woodcut of great religious significance.

minka said:
i was thinking of going on sunday afternoon, if yizzer around? though i'll be coming from a morning of yoga, so will probably only be capable of eating my own bodyweight in food in the restaurant and then falling asleep in front of a woodcut of great religious significance.

Perfect! Will give you a toot on Sunday if I don't bump into you before then. What time do you finish yoga at?

shitepipe said:
i used to think turner was good.

then i went to the turner wing in the tate where they had about 500 turners in a row.

now i never want to see another turner again.

I hear that. I remember being more interested in his old paintbrushes and tubes of paint on display. And I have old paintbrushes and tubes of paint at home in my gaff.

Zeelander said:
Perfect! Will give you a toot on Sunday if I don't bump into you before then. What time do you finish yoga at?

i finish at one, so will probably be in around 1.30, maybe have some grub and then go look at the ort.

hoorah, plans for inexpensive boozeless social activities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back