Night Shift (1 Viewer)

Ciansy

This is a big load of my hole. I'm sitting at this here reception drinking coffee till eight in the morning, and I've to do it about forty times in the next few weeks. Bored, bored, bored. At least I have a 'pooter I suppose. Anyone else out there work nights?

This is a big load of my hole. I'm sitting at this here reception drinking coffee till eight in the morning, and I've to do it about forty times in the next few weeks. Bored, bored, bored. At least I have a 'pooter I suppose. Anyone else out there work nights?

Get back to work you slacker.

I used to work the 12 hour day shift in Apple in cork (Hi alanremorse!!) and when we'd be arriving in the morning, the night shift people would be leaving. They looked like zombies/swedish death metallers. Bad buzz.

are you a security gaurd?
did that in my youth. 12 hour night shifts on me own. good madness setting in.......

it must be awful working nights. i've never once met the night shift team for the news website but in they come every night at about 1am and here they sit til they slope out of teh office at around 8am.

ugh ugh ugh.

i worked night shifts for 3 weeks for a large music retailer at christmas and it was hell on earth..had one dude screaming through the window at 4 in the morning trying to get me to sell him the u2 dvd...and did i mention it was christmas?so i couldnt go out or anything..was a nightmare..ended up making me really sick too..

i worked night shifts for 3 weeks for a large music retailer at christmas and it was hell on earth..had one dude screaming through the window at 4 in the morning trying to get me to sell him the u2 dvd...and did i mention it was christmas?so i couldnt go out or anything..was a nightmare..ended up making me really sick too..

Wasnt doin night shifts but I too worked some mad retail hours last christmas and ended up getting mad sick from it. Sittin in the pub on christmas eve out of principle all me mates havin a great time, me dying it was rotten.

write that novel, boy

I'll take my inspiration from all the episodes of Futurama I watched. Oh hold on, that's plagiarism.

I'm night security/receptionist for a hostel with about 100 person capacity, and I'm working the 12 midnight to 8am shift. It's wrecking my head already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back