nice working with you (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by conor

i know a guy working in an abstract writing place and they might have jobs going - would you be into this sorta thing? reading a few mags and writing short abstracts about them?

oh can i do this please?

Originally posted by rumpus
I was thinking I might just walk the earth....get in adventures....

is that possible in this modern world? Just to walk the earth and get in adventures?

Where do I sign up for that?

Like the littlest hobbo.

become a Pokemon Master!!

note to self :- Idea for rock musical featuring Angela Lansbury and some Dublin rock band.. title... Murder She Stoat

good 'ol Angela

I've been a fan of hers since my childhood; As those happy memories of her dealing with all those shady people. Apparently she lives in Co. Cork, well on the border with waterford.

Apparently it's her Summer house that she bought in the 60's when all her kids where on crack in L.A. She dragged to ireland to get clean.

I reckon you should get a job in a department store and have a crazy secretary, who overdoes the make-up and hates you, a mad english boss , three weird friends, and brew your own beer/caffeine combo............its just a thought though....

Oh Christ, I'm in big trouble now... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I reckon you should get a job in a department store and have a crazy secretary, who overdoes the make-up and hates you, a mad english boss , three weird friends, and brew your own beer/caffeine combo............its just a thought though....

that sounds like a great idea Dan, I could develop my people skills and......SAY! Wait a minute!

WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

Knuckle sangwich in the mail for you boyoh!

Hey but can't you go on the DOLE (ms?) for the moment? A friend of mine was getting also a rent relief and in the end could get by alright until he found another job.....!

Originally posted by Dan

Oh Christ, I'm in big trouble now... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that 'Are you being served' or something?:confused:

So what would be relevant if nobody had replied.
But loads of people have.

Bad CB, Mr Rumpus.
I thought all the jobs with 'online' in the title were gone already.
Looks like that's well on the way.
My online job expired 2 years ago.

There's a job going here writing TV and radio listings, but it's in London. And your preivous job sounds way more interesting.

That's shitty luck Rumpus. Hope things pick up soon.

On the positive side, until you find another job you
can call yourself a "professional musician" :D

sorry for your troubles rumpus.

if i was you i would take a few years out,learn something,and get paid for doing it.

i.e become a mature student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back