next TYM meeting? (1 Viewer)

cookiemonster

so when is the next meeting? there's lots of stuff about thingsradio to discuss (like who's going to pay the bill for webhosting ;) )

how about the 3rd november?

declan

um, yeah, but still, like, eh, story boss? tomorrow? after all, tomorrow is another day...

on the issue of the compilation, i have the grace to look abashed, i'll assemble a list of the 12-13 or so responses, and borrow the necessary CD's off the stall...

Okay, I can't make this after all...so I'll quickly say what I was going to say here...um, basically, stall hasn't been happening at all as much as it should of late, mainly 'cos I've been busied up to my arse of late. Once I have my launch and the like out of the way, going to sit down and try and get the stall organised again. That is all.

I'm sorry, but I can't be there this evening - I too am up to Michael Kinght's knickers.

I think we need to plan a mega things meeting soon (new year) to sort out where we're going with this. It's really petered out hasn't it?

What do yiz think?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I think we need to plan a mega things meeting soon (new year) to sort out where we're going with this. It's really petered out hasn't it?
Agreed. I'll hold my hands up on the lack of stall momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back