New Years Eve (1 Viewer)

HarpoonFace

Website
Visit site
Anyone know of anything decent happening around on NYE?
I know it is THE most horrible evening of the year to be out and about in town etc, but I have some mates coming over for New Years eve, and they want to hang out in Dublin.
Any suggestions?

HarpoonFace said:
I know it is THE most horrible evening of the year to be out and about in town

holy god, dublin city centre on new year's eve, what a shambles, complete and utter disaster.

i remember being ordered into bobs about two years ago, worst night of my life.

>>>sorry dude, don't know of anything decent on as of yet....

!baggyyyy

HarpoonFace said:
Anyone know of anything decent happening around on NYE?
I know it is THE most horrible evening of the year to be out and about in town etc, but I have some mates coming over for New Years eve, and they want to hang out in Dublin.
Any suggestions?

Just bring em out west somewhere and tell them it's dublin.

WEEWEEDRINKER said:
THERE IS A FETISH PARTY IN THE SHELBOURNE HOTEL. THE WEE WEE DRINKER SHALL BE IN ATTENDANCE, DRESSED APPROPIATELY OF COURSE.

I think you will find, my urine imbibing friend that the Shelbourne Hotel is closed for rennovations at present. So any fetish party or otherwise which is rumoured to be held there is perhaps a clandestine operation being held in the gutted building. There could very well be, given that said hotel will possibly the largest abandoned building in the city centre over the Christmas, as we all know those builders like their holidays.

HMMM, IT WOULD THUS APPEAR THAT HE WHO DRINKS WEEWEE HAS BEEN MISINFORMED. PERHAPS IT WAS AN ACT OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THOSE WHO ENJOY THE ODD TIPPLE OF BLADDER LEMONADE, I DO NOT KNOW. REGARDLESS, WITH DILDO IN HAND AND VARIOUS LEATHER GARMENTS DONNED, YOUR URINE GUZZLING FRIEND SHALL DESCEND UPON THE HAIRY LEMON IN SEARCH OF ADVENTURE. EEEYYEASSSSSS!

Anthony said:
Isn't corrugated tunnel playing in the POD. Go Eddie!

NEW YEAR'S EVE 31st Dec 05
pogo.jpg

POGO CLUB [House / Techno]
:: Barry Redetta
:: Tayor
:: Electric City's Simon Conway & Giles Armstorng B2B
:: Corrugated Tunnel Live (seedyR/Invisible Agent)
:: Eddie Brennan

POGO PUB [soul / funk / disco/ dancehall / rock / raggae / indie - EVERYTHING]
:: Nic James
:: Monkey Tennis DJ's
:: Backlash DJ's
+ more tbc

POGO LIVE [bands / breaks / discopunk / synthpop]
:: Backlash Live v FOOD v Psychotic Reaction
:: HYSTEREO Live (Soma Records)
:: The Things Live
:: Simon F & Cool C
:: Jon Averill + Philth
+ more tbc

Venue: Access All Areas
Price: Adm €20 payable on the door
Three Rooms & Outdoor Courtyard.
More details to be added over the coming weeks..

Remedy NYE!

Featuring

Dr. Bob Jones
Billy Scurry
Anthony Mooney
Glen Davis
Razor
Kenny Moy
Clive Gargan

Plus more tba

Saturday, Dec 31st
Brasserie Na Mara (Beside the DART station)
Dun Laoghaire
9pm til V V late!

Tickets available soon, priced 20e (subject to booking fee and handling charge) from www.tickets.ie
Tickets, priced 20e (plus 1e bf) will be available soon from City Discs, Road Records, Spin Dizzy, Carbon and Big Brother.

[email protected] for inquiries.

Well its been a great year so far for us at Remedy HQ and what better way to celebrate than have a big party in a beautiful venue. Thats right we're taking the whole shabang out to the 'burbs for NYE in the plush surrounds of Brasserie na Mara. Our very special guest on the night is Dr Bob Jones, he's not actually a doctor but if they were giving out PHD's for music then Bob would definitely have one. He's been involved in the music business since 1967 and his policy is simple, high quality black music, be it, Soul, Dance or Jazz. Basically Bob has been there done that when it comes to DJ'ing. From the very first Southport Weekenders to producing luminaries such as Al Green, Daryll Hall and Bobby Womack to name but a few. He's worked as musical expert on the BBC, compiled several compilations and has his own record label 'Chilli Funk.' We could go on but you get the gist,along side Bob is probably the best Irish DJ around Billy Scurry plus a whole host of others. The setting is right, the music will be spot on and we can go til very late.

me and the boy will be doin our best synchronised dancin at the chalets in whelans on new years eve..tickets are 22 blips..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back