New to Dublin....help! (3 Viewers)

dirty malta

So is there a scene here? Maybe I just don't know the right places to go. I've been here since halloween and I haven't seen...not even...one punk. Anyway, it would be great to see a show here one day. Preferably no emo, melodic crap, or pop punk. If anyone can help...would be grand.
cheers!

So is there a scene here? Maybe I just don't know the right places to go. I've been here since halloween and I haven't seen...not even...one punk. Anyway, it would be great to see a show here one day. Preferably no emo, melodic crap, or pop punk. If anyone can help...would be grand.
cheers!

there's lot's of shows. but very fev good one's.
just check from time to time eirecore and you will find something.

If I had a fake account it would surely be the one that is called Dirty malta.

Anyway not much of a Punk scene down here, Belfast is better but obviously it's not here!
Off to Feeding of the 5000 gig weekend gig tommorow morning but that's in London.
Check my utube sig vids to see what has happened here in the last 12 months...
There is an Oi gig on the 8th December, Septic Pussy are added to the bill too.
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56862

Just keep checking this website and ignore the people who advertise non Punk/Metal here !ninjaaaa

Jesus what about the one where him and thomas, (I can't remember what they did, e-mailed or wrote to loads of people or just posted on a board) pretending to be this really old couple asking for a wheel chair accessible squat with not too much dust cos of thier asthma and something about space for their kid too.

trust me it was funny.....

Jesus what about the one where him and thomas, (I can't remember what they did, e-mailed or wrote to loads of people or just posted on a board) pretending to be this really old couple asking for a wheel chair accessible squat with not too much dust cos of thier asthma and something about space for their kid too.

link?

hahaha!cant believe people fell for that.

And what about good old Anarcho Stacey? She was rapih', wha'.

There's not many good gigs on if you're into punk punk or anything really noisy & aggressive. If you're into just havin' a laugh there's plenty though.

The best bit about Anarcho Stacey was when Bernard emailed and offered to let her kip at his gaff for Warzone. NOBODY GOES HOME AT WARZONE (except maybe for a private ride). Ian Moore got in on the action too. Shame that geocities site is gone. There was a 'diary'/blog going on about her crust band, her breakup with her fella and her absolute wide-on for Lizzy and Irish accents. Everyone felt they had a chance and there lay the magic of Anarcho Stacey.

That thing I did with Thomas was class too. We emailed a load of squats that I knew from living in Leeds and went on a few North English forums. I hardly remember it, but it was like Stephen said... 'We're an old punk couple coming to England to visit. We'd like to stay in a squat that meets this criteria' and then a huge fucking list of what they thought was an acceptable revolutionary centre/squat including the wheelchair accessibility. I think your man was put in a wheelchair after coming down with Weils disease from living in a squat so long. It was a total shame Mal figured out it was a pisstake and ruined it for us.

In fairness I haven't had a joke account in years. WHY DO I STILL GET BLAMED!!!

Forgot to add that Anarcho Stacey was Lyncher's creation too!

The moral of the story is:
DON'T STALK HOT CRUSTY GIRLS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE IT'S YOUR MATES TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOU

And in fairness to lyncher still my favourite internet moment:
The mates don't get mates' ex-girlfriend thread.
ah shear class...
Pity I can't find it, I just don't remember what cody's user name was. Anyone. Maybe pete deleted it though cos I remember it did cause quite a stir... ho ho ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back