new propagandhi album. (1 Viewer)

Just listened to this this morning. It's pretty fuckin' cool. I agree it's more like Potemkin City Limits, but heavier in places. But I like PCL, so...
Pity they don't just remake Back To The Motor League over and over again :) That song rules!
Gotta love the Black Widow cover though. How obscure...

God, I thought that cover was dreadful. I presume they were attempting to show their sniggering irony. It's a really weak ending to the album at best.

yeah, but it's funny... I thought that was the point :)
I wonder how many people got it though? I thought Black Widow were pretty much unheard of except maybe for people who've read Lords of Chaos or seen Murder Music.
Am I wrong? Is there a big fan scene I've totally missed? In that case maybe it's not that funny...

Got this album yesterday. Jesus christ its fantastic, when i heard the first song i didnt know if my head was gona explode or i was gona cry. Mental like!

Come see them in sheffield

I got my hard copy last week and its been in my car stereo since (and I do a LOT of driving :)). It gets more amazing each time I listen to it - especially after reading the lyrics.
What the hell is up with the artwork though? That's some weird shit! Is it a metaphor for how america was founded on the principle of men fucking each other for personal gain? I note there's a bear in there too, fighting back...

This album is fuckin lethal, few videos up on youtube of a deadly lookin Australian gig back in February, wouldn't be surprised if they played the exact same set when they come in December but thats far from a bad thing!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back