New online radio opportunity... (1 Viewer)

IrishUnsigned

Website
www.irishunsigned.com
Hi all bands/acts

We have been in talks to have an IrishUnsigned online radio show broadcast beyond our own site visitors. We have secured such an opportunity.

On the web-radio site www.livediscsradio.com we will have a nightly show featuring the best of new Irish music. The slant is towards stuff recorded live, or studio-live if that makes sense, but all sorts will be featured.

If you want to have your track played on this stream (with daily listenership of over 1.2million in 68 Countries) then please upload your MP3's, at bitrate of 128 or better, to ftp://livediscsradio.com/incoming

Once uploaded, send an email to [email protected] telling us which tracks you have uploaded, and a bit about each track. Material of lousy quality will not get played and will also get you a bad reputation!

Maximum three (decent) tracks per band.

Any questions, just email us

We are also currently in talks with KCSUFM in Colorado in order to have a weekly (or occasional) Irish music show, so keep your eyes on our News section for more details in the near future. Other similar opportunities may well arise (and some are already on the site, so check it out)

And, no, you won;t get paid for plays of your tracks ;)

Ron, IrishUnsigned

i think it'd be pretty f**k** kool to be played (on the internet no less!) alongside the likes of Moonseed and Zen Dog (not sen dog from cypress hill)

circuitousalbumcover100.gif

zendoglivealbumcover100.gif

Aindreas

Is this radio program going to be genre specific?
It says on the website that they mostly play live music.
Can I upload some non-guitary-singy music?

FancyGoods said:
Is this radio program going to be genre specific?
It says on the website that they mostly play live music.
Can I upload some non-guitary-singy music?
Well, for the "Irish Hour" the only specification is that it has to be Irish (in terms of at least one of the artists/band/group). We don;t care what genre it is - most of listen to pretty much anything and we don;t impose our preferences on Joe Public, so upload away, email me the details (Artist, Track, FileName.mp3, and a bit about each song)

The show starts today at 7pm Dublin time, 2pm Eastern US, at www.livediscsradio.com

Naturally, its going to be shite for the first while until we get the things sorted but the guy in charge over there just wnted it up and running asap.

Ron, IrishUnsigned

Some bloody Stress & Stricknein D.C. better be played on this!

The East Europeans go mad for Stricknein D.C. so they do...i`m not gone on them myself though..

Rimbaud said:
Some bloody Stress & Stricknein D.C. better be played on this!

The East Europeans go mad for Stricknein D.C. so they do...i`m not gone on them myself though..
Well, since they are not on IrishUnsigned, we can;t do anything about them getting played. Same goes for every band who wants in on it - they have to either upload the tracks themselves (for licensing security reasons) and then email us the details, or have to be on IrishUnsigned.com and ask US to upload them (which we will, eventually, when there is time!)

Ron, irishUnsigned.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back