New Music You're Listening To (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you lovely people have time and the inclination to listen to some tracks from our new ep,released July 17th you can do so here.It is really different from our old stuff so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds great Rachel, good lyrics! And much darker and expansive than old Bullets. Nice.

Thanks Mike, as things took a turn for the worse in all our personal lives the music got all dark too. But I'm happy with how the new ep turned out.

Hi CPR, I really like the EP. It IS quite dark, but really beautiful. I especially like Otherwise It Will be this Way Forever - Great title and lovely outro, and Its Pretty Much Over Already - Another Great title! and the deadly vocals, fuzzy stuff, drums and base! :)

Hi CPR, I really like the EP. It IS quite dark, but really beautiful. I especially like Otherwise It Will be this Way Forever - Great title and lovely outro, and Its Pretty Much Over Already - Another Great title! and the deadly vocals, fuzzy stuff, drums and base! :)

Thanks Jim, I was dead nervous and still am nervous about people's reaction. I was hoping people wouldn't be disappointed that everything is so different now. You have cheered me right up from an otherwise poxy day. Thanks Jim.

If any of you lovely people have time and the inclination to listen to some tracks from our new ep,released July 17th you can do so here.It is really different from our old stuff so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

i really like it. or the first song anyway, it might go on a bit long, but that's just cause i've no attention span, but it's a really lovely song. i'm hoping the others are as nice. but yeah. it's lovely.

Chad Vangaalen:
soft_airplane-chad_vangaalen_480.jpg

Women band member. didnt realise he played Primavera.
anyway, heard it in Jimmybreeze's gaf last week. its deadly.

front-cover-for-web.jpg

Great, in a lo-fi way.

Which isn't a sentence I say often.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rockin' tune altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back