New Music You're Listening To (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
final-fantasy-heartland-cover.jpg

and
vampire-weekend-contra.jpg

new Ok Go video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's like all the Grates videos playing at the same time, they should probably be sued.

good enough though

new Ok Go video

YouTube- OK Go - This Too Shall Pass

it's like all the Grates videos playing at the same time, they should probably be sued.

good enough though

I've always had a soft spot for that band. Not that I'd go out of my way to listen to them, but I wouldn't turn off the radio if a song came on, and I do own 2 albums by them.

a few years back they supported Brendan Benson in Vicar St and did that crazy dance they do live on stage. It was great.

I shall always wish them nice, but will probably not buy any more of their stuff. Unless this song you posted up is good, which I won't be able to find out until I'm at home because youtube doesn't work in work.

Twinkranes - Witch Hunt

Not that new but a quality album, hopefully there'll be a spike in sales thanks to the Choice bitchfest.

I think I'm liking this album WAY more than I should. It's not cool, right? Well, I likes what I likes. I loved the first album because it's unpretentious pop that I could bob my head and sing along with especially while in the car. And now, I keep listening to Contra because of all the weird borderline ridiculous vocal bits. Too much fun to sing along with. My neighbours must think I'm habouring/killing exotic birds. Taxi Cab, Run, Giving up the Gun and I Think UR a Contra = brilliant pop.

I think I'm liking this album WAY more than I should. It's not cool, right? Well, I likes what I likes. I loved the first album because it's unpretentious pop that I could bob my head and sing along with especially while in the car. And now, I keep listening to Contra because of all the weird borderline ridiculous vocal bits. Too much fun to sing along with. My neighbours must think I'm habouring/killing exotic birds. Taxi Cab, Run, Giving up the Gun and I Think UR a Contra = brilliant pop.

i'd have to agree, great album

Ethernet - 144 Pulsations of Light
Carlos Giffoni - Adult Life
Phill Niblock - Touch Strings
Zeitkratzer + Carsten Nicoli - Electronics

cooly g xlr8r mix - coming out of deep funky house and i guess some sort of re-imagination of garage (with no speed) actually ends up sounding well pretty much like Arthur Russell or moody man - it's like 17 years of dance music has looped back and re-joined itself in 1993 - mad!!!

If ya like the bongos you will like this!

http://www.xlr8r.com/podcast/2010/01/cooly-g

kp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back