new munitions family - Reptile Brain - 'Dinosaur' CS + upcomin Boys Of Summer gigs... (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

just a heads up - new Reptile Brain - 'Dinosaur' C30 is available now - solo synth from 1/3rds of boys of summer. can be bought online here - http://munitionsfamily.bigcartel.com/ or at gigs

sound samples here:

http://soundcloud.com/munitionsfamily/reptile-brain-dinosaur-extract
http://soundcloud.com/munitionsfamily/reptile-brain-dinosaur-extract-2

reptile_brain_dinosaur_CS.jpg

BOS got a few gigs coming up:

- Tonight! - Xeno and Oaklander // Led er Est // Boys of Summer - Whelans upstairs

- Saturday 29 May - Munitions Family - Summer of Slam feat Stellar Om Source (NL) // Cian Nugent // Boys of Summer // School Tour // Scented Candle - The Mill off Patrick st (more details on this soon!)

- Sunday 30 May - Stellar Om Source // Boys of Summer // Cian Nugent - Fred Zeppelins, Cork

- Tuesday June 01 - Rangda // Boys of Summer - Whelans

cheers!

Re: new munitions family - Reptile Brain - 'Dinosaur' CS + upcomin Boys Of Summer gig

sounds good ... will you be bringing copies down south for the stellar om show? i'll grab one from you then. and future ancients too, didn't get round to picking that up last time round

Re: new munitions family - Reptile Brain - 'Dinosaur' CS + upcomin Boys Of Summer gig

I have 150+ cassettes now and I have yet to throw out a single one or had one chewed up on me. I've had many CD-r's get scratched very easily on me (and a few pressed CD's) and had to be thrown out. I'd equate a tape with MP3 quality and even though CD is naturally better quality most people listen to music on headphones or normal speakers which doesn't really affect it. Personally I think a tape is a much better format than a CD-R but that's just me..

sheesh, settle down fellers - these tapes are pro duped and don't "sound like shit"...the music on the other hand...hoyyooo

I've had many CD-r's get scratched very easily on me (and a few pressed CD's) and had to be thrown out.

In fairness this has nothing to do with the cds but more about how well they are looked after. I personally think a good quality mp3 is superior to a tape in terms of sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back