New Large Mound Album - FREE DOWNLOAD (1 Viewer)

Goodbye

OUT TODAY!

This download is for a limited time only. This download may not contain any actual album. Terms and conditions apply.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

standby...THEN power?

have i been doing it backwards all this time?
dude! golden rule! make sure your amp is on standby when you switch on for about 20 seconds so the valves/tubes heat up.
obviously here in this video they had to dupe us. that amp head is in fact a dummy amp head. its a bunch of mesa boogies taped together to look like a marshall. marshalls dont look like marshalls on film.
but yeah, and also when turning off an amp turn it to standby for 20/20 seconds first..
amp health;)

In no way whatsoever should this be recreated at home.

Here, why do poxy youtube vids slip the audio out of sync? (I highly reccomend you download to watch it)

FLV version will be up on largemound.com later today

Buy the album peeps

Quicktime conversion in FCP
Rendered off a few and had that file size versus image quality war

Compressor was'nt working out for me.

Full video for Your Holiday Sounds Boring on the way soon.

dude! golden rule! make sure your amp is on standby when you switch on for about 20 seconds so the valves/tubes heat up.
obviously here in this video they had to dupe us. that amp head is in fact a dummy amp head. its a bunch of mesa boogies taped together to look like a marshall. marshalls dont look like marshalls on film.
but yeah, and also when turning off an amp turn it to standby for 20/20 seconds first..
amp health;)
i feel dumb now...so it goes standby/power when switching on, then power/standby when switching off? no wonder my Bassman is fried.

the downloaded viddy-o looks great Ian.

Ian, nobody is going to be arsed downloading a high quality version of that. Internet video is what it is. It's not like it's the new batman trailer of anything. s'grand.

edit: ok maybe Damian will

Ian, nobody is going to be arsed downloading a high quality version of that. Internet video is what it is. It's not like it's the new batman trailer of anything. s'grand.

youtube blows...if i can download a hi-def or hi-res version of something i will...gives me something to do while i'm having a butt in the morning.

i feel dumb now...so it goes standby/power when switching on, then power/standby when switching off? no wonder my Bassman is fried.

the downloaded viddy-o looks great Ian.
have it on standby when you power on.
leave for 20/30 sseconds. then switch the standby to on.
rock out.

when turning off, switch it to standby first. leave for 20/30seconds.
then switch off.

only a large mound thread could turn so quickly to amp talk..

edit: forget it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back