New(ish) band EP launch and gig - Brown (2 Viewers)

Brown

Website
www.thebandbrown.com
Hi,

I hope this is OK to mention here. As a regular voyeur of this forum I thought I'd finally register and post details of our upcoming EP launch and gigs. First, a bit about Brown...

Brown has supported the likes of Mundy, Da Capo, and the Mitchners, as well as playing at the Trinity ball last week and the Galway Arts festival in July. We were finalists in the Hotpress Ignition Showcase. Hotpress have described us as an 'acoustic flavoured' band whose wide influences make for an eclectic mix of strong tunes and subtle, intensely worked accompaniment.'

The launch of our debut EP will be taking place on the 30th of May in Tower Records with an in-store gig at 6:00 followed by a full launch gig at Voodoo, with support from Stephen Walker (ex-The Nude).

For more info have a goo at www.thebandbrown.com

Thanks.

Good on ye'.... I probably won't make it, unless I am in Tower Records at 6pm on the 30th May.... but best of luck....

Unfortunate name though...

And "The legendary Hot Press".... change that.....

Not the first comment about the name. Bit too late now, sort of sticks to you, if you know what I mean...

Good point bout 'legendary' - It's gotsta go....

Cheers.

theres actually a really crazy fucked up (apparently) band in chicago called pink and brown.

ask pibbs, he knows all about it. hey pibbs,,,

Originally posted by lorcanzo
yer cymbal lukes too much like de one fer 'blur', der butty.

four_large.jpg

...if i may put my oar in at this stage. i think they're from san francisco. saw them a couple of times last summer, probably the best live band in the world..... ever! other than the redneck manifesto, jimmy cake and c4o of course.

Originally posted by slurms
...if i may put my oar in at this stage. i think they're from san francisco. saw them a couple of times last summer, probably the best live band in the world..... ever! other than the redneck manifesto, jimmy cake and c4o of course.

lick arse

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion
here here.

more use of this vaginal paraphenalia i say.

although lets keep this a nine free zone ay

he has his finger in many pies...........

nine free zone!? NINE FREE ZONE!?!
firstly: no such thing
secondly: i hope there never is, have you forgotten the slogan -"nine for president 2006"?
pay no attention to him nine. i still love you (only in a sexual way).

Your my new favourite band cause the girly(in ur band) is hot, who cares about the music. Also was that picture taken in the Morrison cause thats where Westlife were for the MTV fanatic piece of crap.

I'm there biggest fan!

2 2 go

Originally posted by sparse-icus
Your my new favourite band cause the girly(in ur band) is hot, who cares about the music. Also was that picture taken in the Morrison cause thats where Westlife were for the MTV fanatic piece of crap.

I'm there biggest fan!

2 2 go

I'm THERE biggest fan. I'm THERE biggest fan?
I'M THERE BIGGEST FAN!?
slurms turns around and vomits blood all over his new carpet. listen up sparsezy, if you want to last more than 5 minutes around here you'll have to improve your grammar. at this rate you've probably offended at least 50% of readers.

Originally posted by sparse-icus
eh sorry, me not read or right good, I did miss much of me schoolin.

I'll right it out 10 times correctly.

their
their
their
their
their
their
their
their
their
their
bear

1 2 go
we used to get this religious magazine back in my primary school days. i can't remember what it was called but there was a rather comedic piece in it every month about a young boy who couldn't spell. muggsy or puggsy or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back