New Irish music site: SINGLETON (1 Viewer)

that's pretty good.I haven't listened to your music but at least your site hasn't got animated gifs with a pink background,fair play.

that's a rather nice site, i have to say. (despite the "we have the same manager as fatboy slim" type shtuff...)

I thought the tunes and the photos were excellent but maybe you might make it a bit clearer whether you're a band or a solo artist.

Nice. very nice. I like those moving photo bits on the splash page which look pretty difficult for non techies like myself (but in reality are usually pretty simple once you know how!) and the nav bar is pretty cool too.

Let us know your secrets :)

Michelle - a webmaster in need of inspiration

[webdesign guess]
probably animated .gif files using frames from a video sequence, with the video exported from some dv program (probably premiere or maybe final cut pro) and then fiddled with in imageready or fireworks, then stuck in a page with a javascript bit to swoosh through background colours.
[/webdesign guess]

Originally posted by feer
[webdesign guess]
probably animated .gif files using frames from a video sequence, with the video exported from some dv program (probably premiere or maybe final cut pro) and then fiddled with in imageready or fireworks, then stuck in a page with a javascript bit to swoosh through background colours.
[/webdesign guess]

GEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back