new immigration situation for the u.s. of a(tion) (1 Viewer)

thats not so bad then. But you have to put in the address of where you're staying, so I'm not sure if you won't need to resubmit a new one if you're staying somewhere else on subsequent visits? Its all so confusing.

I was in the US in May. I was there again last week. I filled out 2 separate ESTAs (though I guess it wasn't working first time out), and no one said anything to me.

You can go in and update it, although the ESTA site
Your ESTA authorization is generally valid for two years*. This means that as long as you received an ESTA authorization to travel, you do not have to re-apply for two years. You may update your travel information; however this information is optional and is not required. Note: Is it important to PRINT a copy of the document upon approval as it contains your ESTA number that may be needed for reference purposes.

Question: I am flying to Canada this week and plan to drive to Michigan for a few days. Do I need to fill out an ETSA seeing as I am entering on land? The form seems to only apply to air or sea travel. Anybody done this recently that can advise? Chee

Think so, yeah. Met a friend of mine (who lives in canada) earlier this year in Us, and he had to have it.

Think so, yeah. Met a friend of mine (who lives in canada) earlier this year in Us, and he had to have it.

I was talking to a few folks who popped down recently and they reckon it's grand without it. It only applies to sea and air. There is no way to fill it out online unless you are arriving by plane or boat so I think I will just try it.

brian, i drove down through sarnia and while i did have to show the standard stuff at the border it was no hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back