New iMacs on the way (1 Viewer)

god, i want one of these bad.
maybe look into getting one around xmas time.
glad they dident change the design too much, the earlier imac i think still looks great and theyve just improved/cleaned up on that.

ooo lucky you!
when are they shipping or have they started already?...definetly like to hear how you get on with it.
ahhh so jealous :)

So pretty....
xin_47080408084870223311.jpg

yeh, the waiting is rough...ordered my macbook pro pretty much straight away and had to wait i think almost 2 months all together for it
you do get over it all once it arrives though.
the more i look at this on the apple site the more i come to realise i cant not get one of them.
kinda weird its only glossy screens you can get on it or am i wrong? definetly prefer matt

yeh, the waiting is rough...ordered my macbook pro pretty much straight away and had to wait i think almost 2 months all together for it
you do get over it all once it arrives though.
the more i look at this on the apple site the more i come to realise i cant not get one of them.
kinda weird its only glossy screens you can get on it or am i wrong? definetly prefer matt
glossy only

gonna check these out in the apple store in Toronto toaday if i can. Buttonless mouse is the best ever. I find the mighty mouse difficult to use.
I use a stock apple white keyboard and it's fab. I love the look of the new keyboards, can't wait to try one out.

gonna check these out in the apple store in Toronto toaday if i can. Buttonless mouse is the best ever. I find the mighty mouse difficult to use.
I use a stock apple white keyboard and it's fab. I love the look of the new keyboards, can't wait to try one out.

What's the emoticon for envy?

in the apple store now. the new imac is a beaut. The keyboard is fine actually. i'm typing this on an old style one and it seems clunky now. Bloody apple. Wil, I hope you ordered the BIG imac, there's no comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back