New iMacs on the way (1 Viewer)

god, i want one of these bad.
maybe look into getting one around xmas time.
glad they dident change the design too much, the earlier imac i think still looks great and theyve just improved/cleaned up on that.

ooo lucky you!
when are they shipping or have they started already?...definetly like to hear how you get on with it.
ahhh so jealous :)

So pretty....
xin_47080408084870223311.jpg

yeh, the waiting is rough...ordered my macbook pro pretty much straight away and had to wait i think almost 2 months all together for it
you do get over it all once it arrives though.
the more i look at this on the apple site the more i come to realise i cant not get one of them.
kinda weird its only glossy screens you can get on it or am i wrong? definetly prefer matt

yeh, the waiting is rough...ordered my macbook pro pretty much straight away and had to wait i think almost 2 months all together for it
you do get over it all once it arrives though.
the more i look at this on the apple site the more i come to realise i cant not get one of them.
kinda weird its only glossy screens you can get on it or am i wrong? definetly prefer matt
glossy only

gonna check these out in the apple store in Toronto toaday if i can. Buttonless mouse is the best ever. I find the mighty mouse difficult to use.
I use a stock apple white keyboard and it's fab. I love the look of the new keyboards, can't wait to try one out.

gonna check these out in the apple store in Toronto toaday if i can. Buttonless mouse is the best ever. I find the mighty mouse difficult to use.
I use a stock apple white keyboard and it's fab. I love the look of the new keyboards, can't wait to try one out.

What's the emoticon for envy?

in the apple store now. the new imac is a beaut. The keyboard is fine actually. i'm typing this on an old style one and it seems clunky now. Bloody apple. Wil, I hope you ordered the BIG imac, there's no comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back