New gig @ Tivoli (1 Viewer)

Ray Gun

Since 2000
This Thursday(9th) Raygun wil be putting on another gig (followed by late nite club) this time featuring the talents of : Paul O'Reilly and Our Space Age Army! Admission is £5/4(with flyer).If you can't make the gig the club continues till 3am so check it out!Any one interested in playing contact [email protected] or drop along to the Tivoli on Thursday. It's just off the bottom of thomas street!

anyone who hasn't heard our space age army should really check them out.
ok, so it's a crap name, but if you like any bands like hood, arab strap or gybe, they should be right up yr street.
thomas street, to be exact...

yeah, the TIVOLI is on francis street...
but o.s.a.a. happen to be right up thomas street.
smarty pants.

yes, they were crap names.
that's why they are GONE.

just trying to plug yr skinny ass, 'uptheyard'.

actually, plugging yr skinny ass sounds quite tempting....

i just wanna know one thing, why the use of crying face icons on this post?, i thought last thursday was happy event and that this thursday would follow suit...

I used that i con cos it look like the guy couldn't believe his eyes!!! Still £1 per shot of Aftershock is a great Drinks promo at a club don't yall think!!

£1 is not good for aftershocks.it makes me think hitting the aftershocks for the night wiv £30 is a good idea.the dirty tiles in the tivoli toilets last thursday make me think not.SCANDOLOUS PUB PRICES FOREVER.

raygun is indeed a great club. although it is finishing next week (me thinks) not sure whos playing though.
having aftershock shots at £1 is a gift although my 2 friends did spend the entire next day doubled over their respective toilets because they drank too much.
..they have the Raygun and its pointed in YOUR direction.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back