New Forum (1 Viewer)

anarchistyouth

Website
www.anarchistyouth.org
As some of you may know anarchist youth are working on a new website which will be epic and beautiful, hopefully unveiled in the coming weeks.

To keep you happy in the mean time here's our savage new forum.

http://www.anarchistyouth.org/forum/

dscf1153.jpg

Unfortunately I'm 'anarchist old', but the site looks fine so far, keep up the good work.

JANER said:
Why not just post here? There will be less traffic there then the Shankill after a bomb scare.

One can post on both, but if young anarchists want to discuss things amongst themselves without ould lads then they're sorted. Also anarchist youth contains non-punk members, thank fuck

weeler said:
Join the ISN, :p .
sure thats only a book club although they wouldn't stand for this dick spring shite. :)

"Look who it is? Our favourite Labour Kids, and their father figure - Dick Spring. Its a mark of how right wing the party has gone, that even old Dick is in with the mad lefties.Theres Jane'n'Enda in matching t-shirts, and Dillo looking like a kid who has just heard the ring of an ice-cream van, and I won't even ask what kind of pleasure Dermot Looney is deriving from the moment. The only one looking uncomfortable is Bondlad.

1.2.3. Cheese!

The winner of the caption competition gets it publihsed in the "funny" page in the Left Tribune (labour youth) magazine. send ideas and the photo to
[email protected] actually no dont (ah fuck go on spam the bastards).

bogeys.jpg

bohs punks said:
good stuff but i had to laugh at seaners, weeler and lam on a youth site --- yis are older than that lads!!

Here's the definition..

[SIZE=-1]YOUTH: Time in a person's life between childhood and adulthood. The term "youth" in general refers to those who are between the ages of 15 to 25.[/SIZE]

weeler said:
Here's the definition..

[SIZE=-1]YOUTH: Time in a person's life between childhood and adulthood. The term "youth" in general refers to those who are between the ages of 15 to 25.[/SIZE]
bummer.

Blog Bloc'er said:
sure thats only a book club although they wouldn't stand for this dick spring shite. :)

"Look who it is? Our favourite Labour Kids, and their father figure - Dick Spring. Its a mark of how right wing the party has gone, that even old Dick is in with the mad lefties.Theres Jane'n'Enda in matching t-shirts, and Dillo looking like a kid who has just heard the ring of an ice-cream van, and I won't even ask what kind of pleasure Dermot Looney is deriving from the moment. The only one looking uncomfortable is Bondlad.

1.2.3. Cheese!

The winner of the caption competition gets it publihsed in the "funny" page in the Left Tribune (labour youth) magazine. send ideas and the photo to
[email protected] actually no dont (ah fuck go on spam the bastards).

bogeys.jpg

Gazlad that stuff is gold.

weeler said:
Here's the definition..

I always assumed youth was up to the ages of 19-20
and your an adult from 21 hence that 21st key stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back