New Experiences?? (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Anyone try something new lately??

im starting jogging (or maybe its a soft "j" pronounced "yogging") i dunno. anyways apparently you just run for an extended period of time.

meant to be wild.

i used to do yon yogging. then the weather got too cold and i decided i needed insulation against it. so i stopped yogging and instead took up the practice of eating large amounts of biscuits. it's infinitely more fun. mmmmmmmmbiscuits. fluffy biscuits, with jam on them. mmmmmmmm.

i just went a whole week without a wank, that was definitly a new experience for me.

I've taken up logging.

This activity involves eating a lot of curry, drinking a lot of Guinness and then spending a lot of time on the loo, ruminating, flatulating, gesticulating and procrastinating.

Lately I've taken to sleeping with the lower half of my body on the bed and my torso and face on the floor with my arms behind my back.

It's not going too well at the moment. I'll probably just try it for another few nights and call it a day.

calling the night day??

you've got mental problems pal.

damien a week?? how are you still alive??!!
... who am i talking to? damien imposter! what have you done with him?!

it was kind of an accident, i definitly would never plan something so extreme.

brianMy Remorse said:
calling the night day??

you've got mental problems pal.

Oh yeah?

MENTAL THIS

shotgun.jpg

maybe just for lent tho. You know how it goes, you start off with all the good intentions in the world, next thing you know you're off the crack, and havent turned a trick in weeks. Ah well, will power was never my forté

when did you break the 1000 pointer mark wav..?? and did it feel as good as your first blowjob or what?

Wavioli said:
Ah a while back damo. It felt way better. My first bj was crap, WAAAAY too much teeth. gloiven!

my first bj was crap too, cos her dad and wee sister were in the next room and had already called in a few times that evening.

today i had the new experience of two swabs shoved into my cock. i recommend it to anyone.

Super Dexta said:
best of luck with your cock.

aw thanks. the cock's grand tho, they tell you that pretty quicksharp.
it's the old HIV/syphillis/general bloodtest that takes a while.
i'm quietly confident.
no reason not to be, you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back