New Album (1 Viewer)

Paddy Casey

Banned
Website
www.paddycasey.com
Hi all im releasing a new E.P. called Summer Brings Me Joy released on BMG, the launch will be in the fantastic Whelans on Wexford Street, here is a link to my website www.paddycasey.com and id like to apolgise to the people of Carlow for my absence on saturday in the music factory as i had laryngitis, so thanks for all your love and respect hope to see you all soon.
Paddy:)

You fuckin rock Paddy, do do do saint...do do sinners do do....Savage song man! Thanks for joining thumped.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| !bog :D

Paddy Casey said:
Hi all im releasing a new E.P. called Summer Brings Me Joy released on BMG, the launch will be in the fantastic Whelans on Wexford Street, here is a link to my website www.paddycasey.com and id like to apolgise to the people of Carlow for my absence on saturday in the music factory as i had laryngitis, so thanks for all your love and respect hope to see you all soon.
Paddy:)

Paddy, how come EVERY SINGLE TIME I go into the Spar in Rathgar 'Saints and Sinners' is on the radio and the entire population of the shop is singing along and nodding their heads? It's like stepping into an episode of the Twilight Zone.

EVERY SINGLE TIME THOUGH!! Seriously.

• Banned
deedee said:
Paddy, how come EVERY SINGLE TIME I go into the Spar in Rathgar 'Saints and Sinners' is on the radio and the entire population of the shop is singing along and nodding their heads? It's like stepping into an episode of the Twilight Zone.

EVERY SINGLE TIME THOUGH!! Seriously.

i wonder that myself it is not one of my favorite songs but the people love it and its easy to play and i can just go through the motions and they love it, but i wouldnt like to stop them playing it in spar as i wouldnt get paid, maybe you should shop somewhere else.
Thanks Paddy:)

morg said:
How do you manage to look like a cock?

This is terrible i come on here to this thumped to share as i had heard that there was a bunch of cool people here, but instead i get abuse this i repulsive i would support your bands, you will never get anywhere in this industry by being rude, no wonder the bands here go no where.

Paddy Casey said:
This is terrible i come on here to this thumped to share as i had heard that there was a bunch of cool people here, but instead i get abuse this i repulsive i would support your bands, you will never get anywhere in this industry by being rude, no wonder the bands here go no where.

ha ha

Paddy Casey said:

Sorry that was meant to be "How do you manage to rock?".|..|

Spam Javelin said:
Hi Paddy. You mates with Dara by any chance?

I'll prepare you a 'paddy casey' later on. I'll need a pint glass with ice btw. I'll bring the big bottle of vodka and many bacardi breezers required for this sensational tipple.

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Mr Spam, No i have never meet Dara but i do know Jack L very well.

Never met me? Charming. Creamfields 2001? I used a cubicle after you and found your Miraculous medal and ran after you and gave it to you...? Ring any bells...?

Or how about when you were playing in tower records last year? I got you to sign a copy of one of my albums? "hey dara, from one musician to another, love and peace, paddy"

Never met me indeed!

D.

Mormon Nailer said:
Served in a tumbler?

Nah, tumblers aren't very 'paddy'. A half washed pint glass with a crack on the rim is whats called for.

What a drink though mormon, you should try one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back