Never Thank a Bogul 3...out now! (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
N.T.A.B 3 is out now.
same deal shit stories and things to make us look a little cooler.

much thanks to erin who is looking after the distro and printing part of it, with much appreciated help from weeler. i think its in red ink, secret book n rec. and from erin.
it actually looks nice for a change!
enjoy

deadly zine, best one yet by far. ace.

post this on the main forum as well.

hows yankland?

mc moley said:
N.T.A.B 3 is out now.
same deal shit stories and things to make us look a little cooler.

much thanks to erin who is looking after the distro and printing part of it, with much appreciated help from weeler. i think its in red ink, secret book n rec. and from erin.
it actually looks nice for a change!
enjoy
Seen as I won't be in Dublin again for ages is there any address I could post money to for this and possibly the previous 2?

damien said:
deadly zine, best one yet by far. ace.

post this on the main forum as well.

hows yankland?
im in canadia land now. tis great here. toronto is a cool place. its like a mix of europe and america.
hows the gigs been going? ive really missed going to a gig where i know faces at. i've been to a fuck load since ive got over, but its just not the same without your little bearded face.....sniff sniff.

likewise what i sed to stepehen, if ye could send it out to nz i'd really appreciate it............ill send you out the money
i've been flogging your previous boguls around town and the kiwis seem to like it!
275 frankton rd, queenstown, new zealand

have been keeping my eyes open for zines out here but no luck yet,gonna keep looking tho
x

new bogul doesn't really do it for me at all..
but anyways i cud probably dhl some zines over to nz for you lala along with that book i stole for you..

does anybody know if there is any copies in red ink or secret book and rec? im gonna be doing a bit of running around this week and might need to throw a few into the capital.
dont worry weeler the never thank a bogul cop killer edition is next. its all about the various ways to kill a cop with a cup of coffee.:D

oh yeah weeler, i forgot that you're a yellow fleece-wearing DHL biatch! twould be good, send me over some good stuff. you've been building up this book for far too long, it better be good!

mc moley said:
does anybody know if there is any copies in red ink or secret book and rec? im gonna be doing a bit of running around this week and might need to throw a few into the capital.
dont worry weeler the never thank a bogul cop killer edition is next. its all about the various ways to kill a cop with a cup of coffee.:D
It'd be better if it was about how to make friends with the police cos we're all in this together .......
word
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back