neil delamare/republic of bollox (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY

Website
www.thefreebooters.com
what the fuck is the storey with this fuckin eejit, does anyone find him remotely funny?, he reminds me of some cunt in secondary school who had a "funny" comment to say after everything the teacher said.
why rte whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy.
bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's got a huge thirty something head as well.

it's Jason Byrne that annoys me. He must have the best agent ever or maybe he has some compromising pictures of the director general of RTE, because he's absolutely brutal, but he keeps getting TV shows.

what the fuck is the storey with this fuckin eejit, does anyone find him remotely funny?, he reminds me of some cunt in secondary school who had a "funny" comment to say after everything the teacher said.
why rte whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy.
bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

that could equally apply to 90% of rte's programming but yeah,this show is an especially big pile of shite,people should stop buying tv licenses and funding this crap.

that could equally apply to 90% of rte's programming but yeah,this show is an especially big pile of shite,people should stop buying tv licenses and funding this crap.

If they didn't show the football i wouldn't own a telly. I hate paying for a telly liscence it feels like paying to be insulted. like when you buy a plane ticket to scotland.

If they didn't show the football i wouldn't own a telly. I hate paying for a telly liscence it feels like paying to be insulted. like when you buy a plane ticket to scotland.

same,ill just watch football and bear grylls when he's on.stop paying for your license anyway,just deny having a telly if they do call (i've yet to see one),i assume they cant just stroll on in without a warrant of some description?

The sneaky cunts got me a few years ago. they pulled up in a post van i thought i was getting a parcell opened the door then he handed me the summons-style legal threat. my girlfriend insisted on paying it as neither of us have any faith in the courts. I reckon even if you didn't have a tv they'd still get you under some branch of the liscencing system the amount of loop holes in the sumons is ridiculous, i think it even went as far as saying that i couldn't have a stereo with a radio reciever. Like I'm ever going to willingly listen to the dregs of society jabber back and forward about lady fucking gaga, slip in some casual racism or go on tirades about "de blacks" and the price of taxis thats what thumped is for. I only have the four basic channels and they're a disgrace

Whats most insulting about the rte is the fact that hardy bucks is the best show that the rte has had any contact with in years and you can watch it for fucking free on youtube. just wait til my irish language version of melrose place gets on telly.

what's actually good home made on rte radio or t.v

The football
The Gaa
Reeling in the years

is that it?

shite bags.they sent a pile of threatening letters to the place i was staying in a few years back,i just stopped answering the door for a while (a lot handier living in an apartment as they cant really get in or jump you coming out)
you right though,all they got going for them is their live sports coverage and miriam callaghan.

GAA is pretty much to only reason I have a telly, and I can only get RTE 1 and 2, lived in me last gaff for about 5 years never had a telly ,guarenteed to get a notice twice a year to get a licence, reckon all this survailence shite is a load of bollox they just presume every house has a tv.

jesus my spelling is atrocious

Yeah, this was pretty awful.

The way they edited the show was particularly bad. They kept cutting to the same clip of the audience erupting with laughter - presumably at that clip of the skanger getting chopped in the noggin by the barrier, as it was the only thing worth a laugh in the entire show.

It was trying to be very Letterman or Conan but just came across like yet another tired attempt by RTE to be hip. Cancel this shit now.

agreed, delamare is a fucking hateful prick. blizzard of odd was a decent enough show in a similar style a while back.

Just watching this now.

It's not very good at all.
REALLY trying to rip off Harry Hill (right down to the "asides" to a different camera).

Harry Hill does an amazing job with a show that would be just another crappy clip show he wasn't hosting.
Neil Delamere proves this.

I also really liked Haunted Fishtank & Blizzard Of Odd but these differed in not trying to be as mainstream as TV Burp & R.O.T.

Have to go now.
Dave McSavages' show has just started so I have to throw the tv out the window.

P.S., I like Jason Byrne & his tv show.

Is it wrong that, as much as i think McSavage is an ASTOUNDING cunt, i thought his show was kind of funny?

Ended up watching it instead of throwing the tv out the window.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Yurn!

I have it under good authority that Mr. Delamare charges 6k for Christmas parties. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back