neighbours and loud music (1 Viewer)

i live above a pub. every saturday they have karaoke till 2 in the morning. it's pretty hellish. ::clef::WEEE CCCCCANNNNN'T GOOOOOOO OOOOON TOOOOGETHERRRRRRR WIIIIIIIIIITHH SUSSSSSSSSPICIOUSSSSSSS MIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS::clef::

i live by a nightclub. through my wall that i'm facing at this moment is a night club. its beside a traffic light so the boy racers cue up at 58 second intervals.

my flat sorta sounds like

boom boom boom boom (then boy racer cars start piling up, with dance music at odd tempo's and engine revving, which in turn makes drunk 18 year old renneck ladies queing for the nightclub scream)

boom boom boom b'boom b'boom b'b'vrooooooommommomomomomoomomoom boombombombombombombombombombvrooommeeeeeeeeeeegggggggghhhaaaabobobobobobobobobobobo vroooooooommm.

and this fucker in this very photo is right below my balcony. i could do a j off him.

sentinel.jpg

all these little pricks were out there till 4 lastnight

Milan Niteclub <Milanniteclub>

In my last place I was above a night club that played the worst music. Tiffany's I think we're alone now was played nightly. Plus the dj was always talking because they were normally 18 and 21st birthday parties. So awful however I think I would prefer that to what I hear now. Below me I have a man who likes to sing loudly to Westlife/American Idol type stuff non stop. Plus the couple next door to me that have sex loudly but it's kind of funny because I can tell she's faking.

Plus the couple next door to me that have sex loudly but it's kind of funny because I can tell she's faking.

When our neighbours first moved in, we used to be able to hear them having sex all the time. Now all we hear is him shouting at their kids so loudly it often gives me a fright..prick.

When our neighbours first moved in, we used to be able to hear them having sex all the time. Now all we hear is him shouting at their kids so loudly it often gives me a fright..prick.

I couldn't decide who'd be more smug on hearing this , a celibate or a a gay

popebenedictxvi_3.jpg

alan-carr_62880t.jpg

i bellow in my sleep like a wounded animal when i'm really pissed. my parents came into my room one night cos they thought i was either being killed or killing something

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back