NAZIS (1 Viewer)

"The gang, led by fully trained members of the Irish army"

really?

edit: yup. jaysis. wouldn't that carry on get you thrown out of the army?

joseph.jpg

i think the comrade is having difficulty differentiating between fascists and paedos, although if he knows of any paedo street gangs of priests operating around dublin he should share the information with all of us

i remember there used to be a load of Skins which drank at the Foggy Dew in Temple Bar but the last time i was there there wasn't any sign of them

can you explain what you re talkin about here?

Just responding to someone suggesting kicking the shit out of these "nazi" kids in Temple Bar. As far as I can see they're hardly any kind of real threat to anyone, just misguided people barely more than children, messing around with some edgy imagery and ideas, probably just to get a reaction. Kicking the crap out of them to help keep the anti-nazi punk stance going isn't going to help anyone.

Just responding to someone suggesting kicking the shit out of these "nazi" kids in Temple Bar. As far as I can see they're hardly any kind of real threat to anyone, just misguided people barely more than children, messing around with some edgy imagery and ideas, probably just to get a reaction. Kicking the crap out of them to help keep the anti-nazi punk stance going isn't going to help anyone.
whats the alternative response then ?

yeah it is. its gonna help them realise that they're ballbags and that people like kicking the shit out of them. and if theyre in the army they are hardly not a threat to anyone, theyre a threat to most people. armies are, in fact, designed to be a threat and kill people.

These guys have been beating the shit out of people quite a few times now and generally spreading their racist propaganda in what looks like quite an organised way. I do see what you're saying but this looks to me like it's something rather more than a bunch of kids "messing around with some edgy imagery and ideas". Not that I'm going to do anything about it unless the confront me or attack someone in front of me.

i remember there used to be a load of Skins which drank at the Foggy Dew in Temple Bar but the last time i was there there wasn't any sign of them

Ahh here. The guys and girls who drink in the Foggy are skinheads, this shower are not! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back