Nazi Camp Raided by the Pigs - lol! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 8

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
http://indymedia.ie/article/85240

The Celtic Wolves Summer camp came to an abrupt end when Gardai arrive on the scene in Wicklow on September 9th last. Six pissed nazis were sat around a camp fire in the Ballinastoe woods wearing Doc Marten boots and combats. Flags decorating the campsite included an Afrikaner supremacist flag, a swastika, a celtic wolves flag (a tricolour with a celtic cross and wolf on it) and a plain old celtic cross on a black background. When the Gardai arrived and instructed the assembled group to move on the three non-irish Celtic Wolves!!!!!!!!, duly obeyed. The three Irish were more reluctant (or more pissed) and failed to move. All six were cahrged with distribution/possesion of material that was threatening and abusive and other public order offences. The foreigners Miroslav Dombai, Frantisek Janostak and Frantisek Julius had their charges dismissed. The Irish were convicted Denis Kavanagh 32 of 58 Main Stree, Wicklow got two months in prison and fined 600 euros, Kieran McNeill 19 Clonthread, Moate, Co. Westmeath got the same both appealed and were released on 3000 euro bail. Jack Cummins Ballyfaskin, Ballylanders, Limerick had his case adjourned to December 5 after a medical cert was handed in on his behalf.

Follow the action at Wicklow District court on December 5th when the last of the accused appears again.

Bahahhahahha!!!

I <3 how multicultural our nazi's are.

There was a better mix there than most workplaces enjoy, need to work on the gender balance once they get out of jail though.

I got in a taxi last week. I asked the driver if he had a busy night.
"Ah, I'd be busier were it not for all the foreigners"
Oh Jaysus. Here we go. "How do you mean", I asked.
"Sure most of them have these now"
He pointed at his taxi licence.
"You wonder how they get them. That and the drivers licence."
I didn't have a clue what he meant. "Do you think they hand them out?"
"You wonder. You wonder."

If I had known that I'd have collected mine AGES ago instead of doing a poxy test.

I do. But that's what happens when you commit Thoughtcrimes.
When the revolution comes and we're finally free of government and tyranny, we're going to have an even longer list of Thoughtcrimes we can't commit.
IT'S GOING TO BE DEADLY. AND WE'LL BE HAVE MORE FREEDOM EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF IT.

I do. But that's what happens when you commit Thoughtcrimes.
When the revolution comes and we're finally free of government and tyranny, we're going to have an even longer list of Thoughtcrimes we can't commit.
IT'S GOING TO BE DEADLY. AND WE'LL BE HAVE MORE FREEDOM EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF IT.

Finaly someone gets it, jesus im getting pretty sick of these anarchists with they libritarianism, back to work ye....oh wait

"Filth of society, should all die, WE NEED A STRONGER GOVERNMENT
All you gotta do is hang 'em high, WE WANT CAPITOL PUNISHMENT"

It may be a Combat 84 song, but I'm sure, apart from the parts underlined, the militant anti-fash don't disagree too much with the rest when it concerns nazis. They're all cut from the same cloth, and I don't mean bleached denim and braces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back