Natural born killers (2 Viewers)

colin farrell is hot but definitely the wrong person for that part. who'd be right for it though?

P. Littbarski said:
Have you seen the tariler for Stone's Alexander "Epic".

Colin Farell must surely win the award for "most miscast actor in a film" award for this one. What the jaysus where they thinking ?

oh god yes. Terrible casting him. Alexander was blonde too. Colin isn't.

nlgbbbblth said:
more like under-rated
it's a work of genius

loads of people hated it

NBK is better than Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown, From Dusk Til Dawn and True Romance

pay attention to this man.

NBK is fucking amazing. shows tarintino for the nerdish one trick pony he is (even though i still love Pulp Fiction and RD... the rest is a bag of shite)

snakybus said:
I HATE Oliver Stone, all that "stylish" MTV-style editing, it was even a cliche back then.
Agreed. I found the film tedious in the extreme. It got a bit better when they were in prison. And I HATE Juliette Lewis as well, she talks like she's brain damaged or something.

I actually like From Dusk Til Dawn. First time I saw it I had no idea that it was a vampire film (no, the title didn't give it away). :rolleyes:

boring wankfest of a film.
badlands made every point that film tried to make in its last fifteen minutes. with decent actors too.
hail badlands!

nlgbbbblth said:
HATING Oliver Stone seems to be automatic regardless of the good stuff he does/will do

have you seen
Talk Radio or Salvador?

great movies
Salvador is an amazing movie.
that and Platoon are pretty much the only two Oliver Stone movies that i really got into. i can see why people dig Natural Born Killers, but for me it's just one of those films that lacks any kind of timeless appeal.
by the time it arrived over here on to rent it already looked really dated.

Badlands is deadly
i really like Matin Sheen's whole James Dean obsession!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back