Natural born killers (1 Viewer)

no, i like to forward to half way into films and then watch.

of course i did.

Anyway regarding the past world atrocities, not much has changed really. Perhaps it’s more acceptable now eh?

Latex lizzie said:
Back in the day...world events such as the hungerford masacre in england..shootings in america..the climate was more hysterical..if you can imagine such a thing.Also did you see the full thing?

ms.b.haven said:
no, i like to forward to half way into films and then watch.

of course i did.

Anyway regarding the past world atrocities, not much has changed really. Perhaps it’s more acceptable now eh?

I meant did you see the directors cut ninny. There are a couple of versions knocking around some are more tame then others...

Oh please, try watching it without having the Cheers theme song in yer head.

I never said it wasn’t good anyway, I said over-rated

lorcanzo said:
i thought it was deadly.

all the cartoony type stuff, the staged stuf at the start, i though it was witty inventive and clever and woody was good in it too.

Oooooooooooh (ninny, he he) aye, I think it was that. I bought it only recently so I presume it would be

Latex lizzie said:
I meant did you see the directors cut ninny. There are a couple of versions knocking around some are more tame then others...

it's ok. in future though i expect you to be slightly more tuned in
lorcanzo said:
oh! i'm sorry, i didn't realise you had the cheers theme tune in your head. that makes much more sense.

Niall Stokes was on the late late when it came out,saying it was a valuable piece of cinema, which says it all really. I thought it should be banned because it was shite. Clompare to anohter film about violence - A Clockwork Orange - and it fails in every area. NBK, Dusk Til Dawn, True Romance - they were all mediocre at best (yes, True Romance, booooooooring), because Tarantino is best at interpreting his own scripts. NBK I found particularly dull, because I HATE Oliver Stone, all that "stylish" MTV-style editing, it was even a cliche back then.

snakybus said:
NBK I found particularly dull, because I HATE Oliver Stone, all that "stylish" MTV-style editing, it was even a cliche back then.
Have you seen the tariler for Stone's Alexander "Epic".

Colin Farell must surely win the award for "most miscast actor in a film" award for this one. What the jaysus where they thinking ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back