Native Instruments B4 II with controller (1 Viewer)

GeneralMapache

Had this Native Instruments B4 II with controller for a while and haven't used it lately so time to clear it out.

Excellent software Hammond Organ simulation package including the hardware midi controller (big sturdy yoke with wooden sides) with the hammond bars which you can manipulate in real time and lots of other assignable buttons/dials.

Amazing real sound and lots of cabinet options and presets of famous organ sounds. Also has Farfisa, Vox Continental and Indian Harmonium sounds.
Windows XP or Vista compatible. Can be used as a VST 2.0 plugin in Cubase or as a standalone app.
I've unregistered myself so you can fully register and enable it with Native Instruments.

Only downside is it comes with a German manual, thanks to Thomann, never needed it myself as the software is English, easy to use and the manual has plenty pictures.

Who'll give me 140 for this, still have the box and controller in perfect nick.

It uses MIDI.
So you need a midi interface to your pc.
It also has midi learn so you can assign your own hardware controllers to features in the software by moving your controller button/slider and mapping the received midi message to a control in the software. Never used the feature myself.

The software can be controlled by one of those USB type keyboard/controller (one thats plugged into your pc via USB and transmits midi over the usb connection like the Edirol midi controllers) if you want but you'd need an audio interface of some sort (such as one of those firewire/usb audio interface boxs which include midi I/O. e.g., Focusrite Saffire, Edirol FA-66 or Echo Audiofire 2 etc) to use the hardware B4II controller.

The software can be mapped in its setup screen to several midi sources for multiple keyboards, i.e., like a big B3 hammond organ with 2 manuals (keyboards) and the footpedals too if you felt up to it!! and two B4II controllers to control the sound of each manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back