NATALIE COLE DIAGNOSED WITH HEPATITIS C (1 Viewer)

Franco

best press release in ages.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NATALIE COLE DIAGNOSED WITH HEPATITIS C

Grammy Award-winning singer Natalie Cole has been diagnosed with Hepatitis C, it was revealed today. The virus, found during a routine examination, is likely the result of her drug use many decades ago, which she fully revealed and documented in her autobiography Angel On My Shoulder (2000).

Hepatitis C is a blood-borne infectious disease often asymptomatic. The symptoms of infection can be medically managed, and most patients can be cleared of the virus by a course of anti-viral medicine. An estimated
150-200 million people worldwide are infected with hepatitis C.

"Natalie has had a terrific response to her medication and is now virus negative," said Dr. Graham Woolf, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at U.C.L.A./Cedars Sinai Medical Center. "This gives her an increased
chance of cure. But, she has also suffered significant side effects from the anti-viral medicine, which is the only FDA authorized treatment for Hepatitis C. Her side effects include fatigue, muscle aches and dehydration
but she is recovering from these."

"I've been so fortunate to have learned so much from my past experiences," said Cole. "I am embraced by the love and support of my family and friends; I am committed to my belief in myself and in my abiding faith to
meet this challenge with a heartfelt optimism and determination. This is how I intend to deal with this current challenge in my life."

It is anticipated that Natalie's treatment will not interfere with the September 9th release and subsequent promotion planned for her extraordinary new CD, "Still Unforgettable" the long awaited follow up to 1991's landmark album "Unforgettable...With Love".

Is Andy Bell gay??!

013_andy_bell.jpg

best press release in ages.

Grammy Award-winning singer Natalie Cole has been diagnosed with Hepatitis C, it was revealed today. The virus, found during a routine examination, is likely the result of her drug use many decades ago, which she fully revealed and documented in her autobiography Angel On My Shoulder (2000).

I prefer to think of her getting it going head to toe with Pamela Anderson.

I might have to go to the bathroom. That Helen Mirren thread has me all hot under the collar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back